+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My UI

My UI

My UI is always a work in progress. Lately though I have been very content with it. If anyone has any suggestions on improvements or questions about addons, feel free to let me know. Thanks.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7...8223050pi3.jpg

I know you asked for sugestions but...

What do you use to show your buffs/debuffs?

I would use Debuff Filter to help monitor the buffs/debuffs which are going on.

To show my buffs I am using satrinas buff frames. It lets you create multible buff anchors and asign filter rules to them.
    So all my longime and not so interesting buffs reside in the top right corner of my screen.
    All shorttime buffs I want to monitor (i.e. my seals, holy shield, my bubble....) are shown on top of my healtbar, all debuffs are shown over my tarets healthbar. As a warrior I use a similar layout with other filter rules..
    As easly you could splitt debuffs in multible buff frames if you want to. I.e. there are 2 really important debuffs you want to know about: create a new window, set scaling to an absurd % and place it in the middle of your screen. Then set up filters for this debuffs and there you go.

Screnshot:
    http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4...facepngsg0.jpg

btw: I want to replace this graphic on the bottom with an transparent black overlay like Zéph, how did you do it? It would make the ui look more slick I think

I actually used Debuff Filter for a while but now I use Quartz's built in debuff monitor. The only thing is that I had it disabled when I took the SS.

As for the bottom there is a few mods I know about which can do this- one is Skinner, the other which I use is eePanel. eePanel lets you make a ton of customizable graphics you can put anywhere you want.

+ Reply to Thread