+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanking Chests

Tanking Chests

having just read New Badge Tanking Pick Order im slightly perplexed as to what piece to get. in it Ven ranks the badge chest very, very highly - even above panz'thar, which i have. now - i am one vortex away from making the [item]bulwark of the ancient kings[/item] which i can have within two weeks if we have good drops once we get back to raiding next week. should i continue getting what i need for this or save up for the badge chest? i dont pvp so the s3 chest is out of the picture. progression wise we have killed VR and Mag, gruul is a farm fight. i can pick up the t4 chest but i am not in a huge hurry to get it, its a better upgrade for others.

i think the belt is the next solid purchase for me based on where the next real upgrade comes from - and it should save me some dkp later on too

thanks

I'd rank the Bulwark above the Badge chest

thats what i was thinking, but wanted a 2nd opinion

ive waited for a long time to get nightbanes and its not happening. i just got the badge chest and it was an unreal upgrade from bold. but if i had nightbanes already i would have spent the badges otherwise.

i want nightbane's chest too, donning s2 chest for now, its nice for pure armor/hp and threat stats, but no defense makes me cry, and also i don't have all +12 stam in it because i pvp with it too =(

Panzar'thar why do you hate me! I might have to suck it up nd get the badge chest too but i'm a long ways from having the badges for that lol.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

i was excited to go buy the belt yesterday... until i saw it was 60 badges

I have the Nightbane chest and ill be keeping it until i get the T4 from Mag, wich were doing right now and close to killing. Not to metion im #3 on the SK list so i have the best shot at it for a warrior drop in there.

Though its only a in the meantime upgrade.

The real upgrade is the one that drops from ZA. Imo that beats out Panzer,T4, and the Badge one.
    There is something so appealing about backhanding someone across the face with a shield.

agreed, but I haven't even gotten past Akil'zon yet =(

im with kaz on that one. ZA is low on our priority list and we havent made too many attempts at anything beyond the dragonhawk.

So what you guys think is a bigger upgrade for a Kara Geared Warrior Tank?

S2 Chest [item]Merciless Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece[/item] ----> Badge Pally Chest [item]Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian[/item]

-or-

Wrynn Dynasty [item]Wrynn Dynasty Greaves[/item] -----> Badge Tanking Leg [item]Unwavering Legguards[/item]

Dismember is offline Я являюсь удивительным
    I'd go for the [item]Unwavering Legguards[/item] first.
    Kazeyonoma: Giving people too much time to think makes them do stupid things too.

The answer to all questions involving the unwavering legguards, is always the legguards.

threat, armor, TONS of hp, and defense? what's not to love, unwavering unless you have t5 legs. ALWAYS.

[item]Unwavering Legguards[/item] imo

i'll switch from [item]Merciless Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece[/item] to [item]Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian[/item] due lack of updates.

+ Reply to Thread