+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Troll Warrior regen factor in tanking?

Troll Warrior regen factor in tanking?

Just a curiosity question out there for you number crunchers: Does a troll's regeneration have any significant factor when it comes to effective time to live, or effective health?

Secondly is it possible or even worth anything to have enough spirit gear to pump this up significantly? One notices that taking a sample of spirit stats from various characters that spirit increases a character's health regen while not in combat by varying degrees (taking a quick sample of warriors level 60 - 70 they average aproximately 1.6 - 1.7 health per second while not in combat per point of spirit, it is unclear weather the troll's added 10% to this number is already factored in based upon the armory character sheets)

A troll tank by virtue of his/her racial ability maintains 10% of this regen while in combat - with a score of 56 on an armory sheet, giving a listed "additional" 34 health per second while not in combat, thus 3 health per second while in combat. Not a seemingly big number, especially compared with a tauren tank's extra health at level seventy.

It should be noted that the benefit of regeneration is much higher in the level 30 or below range - something I discovered while levelling a troll warrior, which makes that process in some of those spots significantly easier (i.e. better survivability and less downtime)

Thoughts?

Can't crunch any numbers for you, but i'm afraid that only the fact that there is just no good tanking gear with spirit makes it worthless to think about it.

I think Troll Regeneration should be put together with Berserking, restoring some health (over time) on demand, along with the haste effect.

Sorry Bluenose, but you are best to not worry about racials at all especially the troll ones have very little impact on the game at all. Simply gear yourself like a normal warrior would.

Berserking has a slight beneficial effect for fury-specced warriors. The other troll racials dont have much of an effect on endgame.

Berserking could provide a brief boost to TPS but it's not something I'd give up 5% health, warstomp and the hidden racial of the tauren hit box for.

Trolls...man, sometimes I wonder why Blizzard hates them so much.
    My Armory (May be in PvP Gear)

+ Reply to Thread