+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a little help

Just a little help

Hello. I am looking for a little hep with my gear. I have been running kara (in which i have MT evey boss), GL (i mt him to), ZA and any of the heroics to get some gear. I'm working on the venegence deck next and trying to get the badge tanking pants. I can swap out the violet badge for moroes pocket watch, and i also havemy t4 gloves when i need the extra sd or mana. Can anyone make some suggestions for my gear selection?

this is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Zerocoolhack

Hmm, only things I can think of are the badge cloak and possibly the bracers. Are there prot pally shoulders from badge gear? Other than that its just ZA and t5 content and up. If your guild doesn't do 25-man raids you'll be hung up after getting full clears and all of the loot you want from ZA. Push higher 25's content for the guild and you should be able to upgrade nicely.

i finally got the cloak from kara and im saving my baadges for the pants. They do not have tanking shoulders with badges. My guild is currently reforming so we should be back to doing 25 mans soon. I was just asking because i feel pigeonhold into getting warrior gear. Almost all of the tier four pally gear is lacking interms of defense and or dodge/block rating.

+ Reply to Thread