+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Endless Rage may be bugged (test request)

Endless Rage may be bugged (test request)

It appears that this level 52 warrior did a little testing with Endless Rage and came to the conclusion that he got 12-14 rage per white hit with or without Endless Rage (he should be getting 15-18).

WoW Forums -> Endless Rage not functioning?

Anyone available to test this? I just got to work

Check out my blog

Gonna go with no one is gonna test that for you because if your 41 points into arms something is wrong with your build.

Gonna go with no one is gonna test that for you because if your 41 points into arms something is wrong with your build.
    The last couple of weeks on the WoW Warrior forum there has been a really long thread on 41 arms specs. Some people are swearing by it. I know nothing though, been so long since I have been anything but prot.
    The beast is getting hungrier.

ive been using a 41/17/3 spec for a while now, and was using a 33/28/0 or 33/25/3 before. 41/17/3 is by far the best of the three for arenas. you are so rarely the focus in 2v2's that its priceless the amount f rage u get per swing. it may be broken in the lower levels (although i wouldn't see why) but getting over 40 rage per white crit isn't quite normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsa Orlong View Post
    With he amount of resilience out there nowadays, and the fact that only shitty teams focus a warrior first in 2s/3s, Flurry becomes near obsolete and Endless Rage makes it able to easily keep ms/hamstring up while still having rage left over to do damage.

care to share your 41/17/3 spec uro? I'd be interested in trying it.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

There was a list of known bugs published recently that mentioned that Endless rage was not producing the correct amount of rage.

+ Reply to Thread