+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mortal Strike dualwield PvE DPS?

Mortal Strike dualwield PvE DPS?

Now that's a long title.

Nontheless,

My current stats are 214 hit rating, 1940 AP and 28-29% crit-chance. I did a heroic with my PvP spec 45-11-5, because I couldn't afford respeccing for a single heroic and too my surprise I didn't do too shabby. I could have picked off Improved Hamstring, 2handed Wep Specialization of'course and pick up such talents had Improved Dischiplines, but the point is my group benefitted alot more from it too, +4% damage to melee - I also had Second Wind, which proved to be very useful in many situations, never leaving me out of rage, along with Death Wish as in ol' days, I also guess Improved Mortal Strike would make the rotation very much alike 1/2 Improved WW. I'd miss Flurry alot though and Improved Berserker Stance too of'course, but that's pretty much it.

What do you guys think?

I might add that my ZA/Karazhan team is very, very melee oriented, Feral Druid, BM Hunter, Enchancement Shaman, Rogue + me.

I linked Fury stats, with this new build, I have +5% more crit-chance and -10% AP.

Thing is MS hits so much harder with a 2h - and if you trade all that +hit for AP/crit in your gear your AP has to be really really really really high to out-perform the dmg diff you get with higher ap/crit and hitting MS with a 2h.

+ Reply to Thread