+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Taunted That?

Who Taunted That?

Heya,

I'm looking for a mod that will tell me who taunted and what the mob's target was at the time of taunt.

I'd like something like this to appear in my log:

playerX taunted mobY off playerZ

Anyone know of any such mod?

R,

Cat

Hey all,

CombatAlert with the following configs will show a taunt alert on your screen:

# Warrior Taunt
    /combatalert insert warn cast unknown target Taunt

# Druid Taunt
    /combatalert insert warn cast unknown target Growl

# Pally Taunt
    /combatalert insert warn cast player Righteous Defense

Now if we could get the taunted and the tauntee in there as well...

R,

Cat

We have a warrior that used to keep his challenging shout and whirlwind binds next to eachother. (le sigh) Every once in a while "especially on vashj" I would see the taunt animation come up and our dps warrior gets flopped.

What I started to do, was use AGunitframes for my raid frames. I then picked up the addon to make whoever had aggro on my current target flash red, and put all the tank raid frames in a row. Blinking red tank is who used taunt.. But of course you can just look at target of target

Galvan, I believe you are mistaken, or are redundant in your post. Whirlwind IS the AoE taunt, right?!

What the heck was Chal Shout doing on the guy's bar next to his rotation buttons...?!

Hehe ya sorry Cat, I still haven't come across anything that does quite what you asked. Why such a keen interest in who taunted what?

On trash pulls occasionally (ha) a mob will get loose - some1 pulls aggro or a sheep get loose or a (god forbid) multishot. Thats when the tanks go into overdrive to pick things up. I generally taunt when I see ToT not equal to Tank.

And, of course, also my insane curiosity really wants to know:

1. Wow! Did some1 just taunt that trash of me?
    2. If so who?
    3. Forty lashes with a wet noodle for you!

On bosses such as Al'ar also its just good to know.

R,

Cat
    catysera@yahoo.com

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. - Mark Twain

+ Reply to Thread