+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinity Bars vs Bongos?

Trinity Bars vs Bongos?

Does anyone have a preference between Trinity and Bongos as a bar mod for warriors (I mostly do BGs and arena) -- Thanks!

I've use those two as well as Bartender. All seem to work well, but I've stuck with Bartender for quite a while now. I'm not sure that any work any better than others, its more of a matter of which interface for setting them up you like best.

The only think I dont like about bartender is that I cant put my exp bar all the way at the top or at the bottom, its either a 4mm gap or its off the page, same goes for rep.

I seem to remember liking Bongos truly modular approach but it took forever to set up (If Im thinking of something else please ignore me)

No experience with Trinity, well nothing meaningful anyway, it failed to run completely last time I tried to use it..

I found bongos to be the simplest, and trinity to be the most full featured. (with bartender in the middle). I stopped using trinity because it was broken every week and needed to download the updates. If your patient and need the extra features - Trinity is definetly the more full featured.

Thanks everyone -- I downloaded the brand new trinity 2.0 from wowinterface -- it was very slick and easy to set up -- I have an older system and it seems to handle it just fine too.

Tell me if you find that trinity is easy to setup.

+ Reply to Thread