+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atta Rustlin'

Atta Rustlin'

Just a quick fun video I slapped together last night. Rounding up some Atta in the Ojasa Atta Hive and shootin' em til they quit movin'.

[stage6]1896823[/stage6]

Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Hmm Cider, you see how he circles and strafes? Not kneel and shoot until he dies then make the partner clean up for him? Just a hint! Not sure about that music but what else do you expect from a blood elf! Nicely done though, didn't seem like fraps slowed down your system much if at all?

I only die because I hold aggro because I outdamage you.

Then I don't move.

Yeah it's always seemed like Fraps records just fine while my framerate ingame goes to crap, like they're on separate framerates or something *shrug*

The music is just the final exclamation point to the retarded thought process that brought about this whole video :P Basically it went like this:

Killing groups of Atta -> "Better wrangle up that group of Atta over there" -> after the 13th group of Atta "Lucas Sledge... Atta Wrangler" -> "Hmm I should make a video" -> "I should call it Atta Wranglin'... no wait. Atta Rustlin'" -> "I need an old-timey looking font for this intro." -> "Oh man it should be in black and white at the start" -> "Oh man this REALLY needs some Banjo music" -> 4 hours of "kekekekekekeke"
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Am trying FRAPs out now.

cant wait to get my account issues resolved, amg plaync is so slow!

I just recorded all of the Robotics facility after this inspiring movie.

I now have to edit the 90% of the instance we spent getting killed and/or getting lost.

Please edit out the part where I was spamming Clan chat wondering where the hell I got to and how to get out? Pretty please?

+ Reply to Thread