+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shout Reminder Mod?

Shout Reminder Mod?

Hey guys,

I'm having a problem remembering to throw off my shouts. I currently use Scrolling Combat Text and CT Buff Mod, but it seems like a reminder in my party chat isn't enough. Usually in Kara, TK:Eye or SSC, I'm too pre-occupied to notice its worn off.

I guess I'm looking for something that bascially says in large red letters "HEY MORON, YOU DON'T HAVE BATTLE SHOUT" (or something like that)

Any ideas?

Try Spell Reminder. It's a great addon to have for just such forgetfulness. (I forget to rebuff 2 mins+ into a fight alot, but this helps). It looks alot like Incubator, but for spells instead of respawn times.

you could also do ith with debuff filter, it has no big red text but it works, at least for me

I use AnnoyingBuffReminder on all my characters. It's a nice big reminder frame. It reminds about shouts on the warrior and armor on the lock. The one problem is it looks for any shout on you; if you're responsible for keeping Commanding up but there's a furytard in your group handling Battle, the addon won't tell you anything unless you configure it to ignore Battle.

Which is easy to do, I'm just too lazy to do it.

The latest Bongos hilights my CS and BS buttons when they are active. :P

Not hilighted? Press it.
    catysera@yahoo.com

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. - Mark Twain

The latest bongos is great jsut beccause of that, but iirc ct Buff mod will play a sound as well as throw a warning in your chat window, I play with no sounds except for effects, just to catch boss mod warnings and these reminders to redo shouts/ironshields etc.

+ Reply to Thread