+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Target debuff filter mod

Target debuff filter mod

I'm wondering if anyone has advice on a mod that will allow my warrior to only see the debuffs on my targets that I can do, or puts the debuffs I can do first on the list for easy spotting. I currently use xperl, and it makes a big debuff symbol if it's from me, but I want to be able to see if the offtank is keeping tclap up at a glance. I saw a mod called debuff filter, but noticed it hadn't been updated for a month so was leery. I also am aware of Satrina Buff Frames, but think that's only for buffs on me, yes? If there's a way to do this with xperl, please enlighten me?

Thank you for your time folks!

Debuff filter is really awesome for this task. It is basically a new buff and debuff window for you, your target and your focus target that you can place anywhere on the screen. Timers are included of course to show you when a given buff or debuff is going to run out. Works really well to keep track of warrior debuffs and other things like shouts.
    The last update was a month ago because that was the last time a fix was needed. It still works just fine.

+ Reply to Thread