+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fury Warrior DPS Gear Rankings

Fury Warrior DPS Gear Rankings

First of all, I just found out about tankspot, and it's badass! Creat job Ciderhelm.

Anyway, I see you have a bunch of great ranking sites already listed. But I thought you might want to have a quick look at my rankings site.

MaxDPS.com: A World of Warcraft Formula Site - Warrior DPS Gear Rankings

The main feature is that it dynamically updates the rankings based on your current stats. So, put in more AP and you'll see that crit gives you more dps on next item upgrade etc.

You can also restrict the list based on a number of qualifiers like instance type, and pvp rewards etc.

The latest addition is a swanky algorithm that will calculate your best gem options per piece, taking the socket bonus into consideration.

Anyway, it's a labor of love for me, and I hope it helps you guys out!
    Last edited by Nuuga; 11-21-2007 at 07:48 PM.

Nuuga, I actually registered to your site to send you a PM, but failed to do so because I fell asleep.

It's a nice site! Will add it to our links ASAP.

great site, i had to use lootzor for the months it was down since bc. Glad to ahve you back

I meant to post about this last week when I read about it in the warrior forums. I've looked at it and think it is great! I recommended it to all my warrior buddies.

Check out my blog

Finally, a gear ranking site that can factor in haste and armor penetration.

This is definitely getting a recommendation to all my guildies. Cudos to you, Nuuga.

+ Reply to Thread