+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Fury] Slow/Slow, Slow/Fast after 2.3?

[Fury] Slow/Slow, Slow/Fast after 2.3?

Prior to 2.3 coming out I know people were theorycrafting slow/slow as "the next best thing". Has this been tested/proven yet?

Currently I am in a very casual/small guild working in Kara. I have been saving honor for when S3 hits since I am in need of better weapons (2x Apexis mace right now, bleh). Trying to decide if going S1 2.6/2.6 truely is better than 2.6/1.5. Using the DPS spreadsheet it comes out to be more, but just wanted some first hand input. Also concerned about rage generation with the slower off-hand.

Stat-wise I am at 1550 AP, 28% crit, 206 hit (this will be dropping after some gear changes to about 180).

Thanks in advance, finally had a reason to post here and stop lurking.

slow slow is definitely more dominant now. the argument over "more rage and more flurry charges" with a slow/fast are moot now that you swing with both weapons with whirlwind. This will yield a 50% increase on your whirlwind overall dps, which will overtake any argument of nonflurry charged offhand hits. Slow/Slow all the way now, it was decent before, and just clearly outdoes slow/fast now. Rage management will be more important now however but as a warrior who's ever tanked before, this shouldn't come as a surprise.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

So with slow/slow less heroic strike dumping and more focus on not missing a BT/WW cooldown?

I have the marks & honor to get either so might as well get slow/slow next Tuesday it looks like. Thanks.

I'm still using slow/fast, but only because Prince, Illhoof and Netherspite have not wanted to drop their slow 1h weapons (Nalorakk hasn't either, but we've only killed him once, so I can't complain too much). I could probably get a S1 weapon on Tuesday, but I'm patient enough to wait a little longer for a PVE weapon. If it turns out that no weapons will drop, I'll bite the bullet and get a S1 2.6 sword.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

Slow/Slow is superior. Try to get Fury off the bear boss in ZA.

+ Reply to Thread