+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recently went fury please rate

Recently went fury please rate

Just recently took up a dps position instead of tanking for my guild, would like any feedback on how to improve raid dps and any suggestions for upgrades. I have a mental list of things that are listed in guides as possible upgrades, but the more I read the more I feel lost ><

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lgun&n=Erogath

I'm just unsure of where to take him from here, the new 2.3 items are nice and are apparently higher rated for dps but lack crit. I have full kara and 2.3 badge items available, and soon to be working on ZA.

Don't know if its just me, but it doesnt show your profile,it says the character's been inactive to long to display it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfson View Post
    Don't know if its just me, but it doesnt show your profile,it says the character's been inactive to long to display it.

same here ...was looking forward to looking at your profile

hrm.. ok let me double check the link, it was working fine at home last night.

lol and just raided kara rofl

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...lgun&n=Erogath

ok link worked for me, not sure why yall are having issues..

if there's still an issue with the link just do an armory profile search for "Erogath" he's the only one there =)

edit: lolz armory is down
    Last edited by Bigworm; 11-16-2007 at 07:02 PM.

just tweaked my build a lil after reading some forums over at EJ. Gonna try out a macro someone had posted to help maintain a perfect cycle.

+ Reply to Thread