+ Reply to Thread

Thread: s3 arena shield

s3 arena shield

Since I am loosing my partner for s3 due to ret spec, I decided Im going to stay prot next season most likely. I want to pick up the s3 shield but are you going to need the personal rating of 1850 for that as well?

I am assuming you do but figured I would check here. If it is, should I just get the season 2 shield when the cost is reduced? I have more than enough points saved up and my current shield is still Plat shield of valorus. I also have enough badges for coldara. I am not able to kill gruul so Aldori is out.

edit* - Nightbane shield is possible, but due to a recent change in my work hours, raiding may be out of the question until after christmas, and I want to farm heroic badges for the new items. So it basically comes down to Coldara vs merc shield I guess

thanks

You do need the perosnal rating for the S3 shield, However, The s2 shoeld is going to be cheaper now so you can get that instead if you didnt think you would be able to get that rating

yes, 1850 required for s3 shield sadly.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Snap up the S2 shield as soon as the price goes down. It blows all the others you listed out of the water, including Aldori Legacy.

Anyone know what the new price will be? I'm closing in on affording it. I've been getting my butt kicked in arena for 4-5 weeks now.

+ Reply to Thread