+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Paladin] How much will be your new HP?

[Paladin] How much will be your new HP?

Im pretty curious after seeing a screen of a paladin wearing most Kara items hitting 21k HP full buffed of what HP would be your HP after the new patch comes out. I would want to know the BT-geared-but-not-too-much-tier paladin's HP if possible.

Thx in advance

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

*glups*

I hardly get to 22k raidbuffed with my warrior.

Im gonna cry :'(

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

I will be at a max of 15.5k HP unbuffed (more with badge rewards), should be about 21k hp with all buffs.

The thing is I could push close to 16k unbuffed with the new rewards, I am still on t5 content and i really don't think I need that much HP so instead Im really considering upping my avoidance!

I was able to break 23k total HP with flask, 30 stam food, fort, blood pact, mark of the wild, and kings on PTR. I think if I had fully improved everything (fort/blood pact/motw, challenging shout with commanding presence and T6 2-piece) I think I could break 25k hp.

Note that I've also gotten a couple upgrades since I copied to PTR.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

+ Reply to Thread