+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talent Calculator and TR Database -- Need Coders!

Talent Calculator and TR Database -- Need Coders!

This is for TankSpot members who may wish to help out w/ a new project. Why? Because you've seen Thottbot, Allakhazam, and wowhead, and you know how each has been successful (and why wowhead pulled so far ahead).

Here's the current Tabula Rasa calculator that was recently released:
    http://zeus.jrq.ch/trcb/index.php

Don't have IE? Tough luck, but you can download his Firefox with a GoogleAds commission to fix it! (I'm being facetious)

If anyone wants to help design and put together a standalone talent calculator for Tabula Rasa which runs faster and cleaner than the above it would be enormously helpful to the community. Also, it won't be charity work -- you will be permitted to run an AdSense banner from your Google account on the page.

You don't neccesaily need to be playing the game, I will happily sit down with anyone that wants to do this and run through exactly what needs to be done, providing screen shots and what not that you need.

I am a web developer, php, asp, action script, etc... BUT i wouldn't be able to start anything until around xmas!

Thats quicker than whats being done right now. X-D

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhuase View Post
    I am a web developer, php, asp, action script, etc... BUT i wouldn't be able to start anything until around xmas!
    Yeah, I have to agree with Rikethe. If you know what you are doing, I absolutely can't keep up w/ all of the coding the server needs and learn/do this in addition.

Christmas may very well be an awesome time if you are still interested then.

I'd be happy to help out where I can, I tend to be pretty busy but I can usually find time for the odd project here and there.

EDIT: Oh right, I'm a PHP/MySQL developer, some advanced CSS stuff, mostly I just learn things as I need them
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

slow at work started messing around with a flash talent calc, trying to find images do a layout more then anything atm.

+ Reply to Thread