+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugs You Need To Know!

Bugs You Need To Know!

Here's what you need to know to avoid pitfalls in your early adventuring.
    • Logos: Enemy (Wilderness) is not in Pinhole regardless of what your map tells you. It is actually in Imperial Valley and has a correctly labeled map marker there as well.
    • Logos: Area (Wilderness), however, is in Pinhole on the lower level. The path to it is partially concealed and difficult to find.
    • The prison quest line in Foreas (Divide) can break if any quest is abandoned. Players cite the ethical decisions in this quest as a reason to restart it; however, decisions made in this quest do not have lasting consequences.
    • The quest Predatory (Wilderness) cannot be completed at this time.
    • The platform within the Bane base at the center of Crater Lake Facility (Wilderness) has extremely buggy terrain which will slow and stutter your character, as well make combat difficult. When using this platform, jumping will be your best bet for quick movement.
    • The quest to break the force field guarding the two Logos in Crater Lake Facility (Wilderness) can bug and stop functioning. In this case you will need to reset the instance.
    • Warnet Caverns (Palisades) cannot be completed at this time due to a bugged quest drop for the quest, "Creating the Queen Lure."
    • Late death in Temple of the Raging Patriarch (Palisades) during phase 2 may cause the instance to bug as Thrax holograms may fade before switching the Control Point correctly.
    • Any failure in phase 3 of Temple of the Raging Patriarch (Palisades) can cause the instance to bug between phase 2 and 3. Always reset the instance by having a member drop from party and reinviting the other party members as they leave before entering the zone again.
    • Radio missions in the Irendas Colony instance (Plains) may bug and not provide a follow-up quest if you manually radio headquarters to complete the mission. To fix this, run out of the instance and back in after radioing headquarters and the follow-up quest will be transmitted to you.

• The quest Predatory(Wilderness) can not be handed in (You can do it get the predatory parts and hold onto them however
    • In the Crater Lake Facility(Wilderness) instace there is a platform just as you enter the lower base on the left, walking on it is very difficult and combat becomes even more so.

Added yours.

The Quest "Periodicals of Questionable Morality" in Irendas Penal Colony in Plains is bugged on the 3rd objective currently.

Possible Bug in the players favor. I had the quests, "A Carrot on a Stick" and "Operation: Cauterize" from Incline in my log. I went and completed "A Carrot on a Stick" and noticed in my log that I recieved the completed message for "Operation: Cauterize". I was ablt to turn both in and get my reqards as usual.

This has been left out of the current patch accidently and it looks like there is no plan to put it back in, possibly due to the was crying of forum goers. References to Rage have been removed from patch notes.

Ojasa Atta Hive is bugged and can only be completed about halfway.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

+ Reply to Thread