+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cider's armory

Cider's armory

hey Cider just lile you once I was the MT for my guild through all on pre-TBC progression up to Naxx, then through TBC up to Morogrim when my guild disbanded. Now I find myself as on OT in a greatly progressing guild with great guys/gals.

Now I saw your current armory and see that you have gemmed for some dodge.

Any reason why? I always thought you were a proponent of high ac/stam in your gemming choices. reason I ask does have to do with you being an OT now or personal choice or encounter based? Just curious as I have found that being an OT is a different ballgame and very much fun to do.

Here is my armory link see if you can critique any of my enchant or gem choices and see areas I could improve to be a better OT. Looking to see if you can mention some other gear I dont have equiped that I could be using.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gg&n=Bulldozer

Thanks in advance,

Dozer

Also, I think Cider reached passive uncrushability this past week. He was playing around with gems to reach that goal.
    http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3012/paum1rp8.jpg

"As fish go, the naga on the loading screen is pretty hot." - Ciderhelm

I would think either an Avoidance set, as previous poster stated since all content is on farm you can favor avoidance a bit more, or maybe an attempt to reach passive uncrushable effectively. 79.47 between dodge, block, and parry and not factoring in miss chance it really isn't that much farther with raid buffs to hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanadark View Post
    Firstly, he's primarily an off-tank, which EH theory its self describes as favoring Avoidance over EH.

Secondly, EH is for progression content, and his guild has defeated all current encounters.

Thirdly, we all have a right to experiment. I personally have been playing around with some hybrid stam/def gems in my setup and am evaluating the effectiveness.

The purpose of my post was not to flame his current build and/or gems was to see why he was gemming this way.

I know he is an OT as I am myself- but he was formely the MT of Eventide.
    Just wanted some input as to help me with my gemming choices- etc.

Paumedie answered my question.

Joanna's answers make me belive he or she is having a bad day.
    Dozer

Quote Originally Posted by Joanadark View Post
    sorry if I came off blunt.
    I didn't mean to sound that way.

Just was answering your question. Was in a hurry when i typed it, hence the sense of abruptness.
    NP buddy- I really enjpyed your latest blog entry

Dozer

+ Reply to Thread