+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: LFM Tabula Rasa

LFM Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa is out today. I will most likely pick it up today or later this weekend. If you have the money to spare I would recommend checking the game out and seeing if you want to give it a try w/ me.

Update: USEast (Pegasus) Server, can be played from the EU. My last name is Atrian (type /w Atrian to message me).

Guild will cost 10,000 credits to create. Should be a non-issue, I already have 1,025 after restarting my char.

I'll try to pick it up before surgury on Monday.

It'll give me something to do. [Since flood on anything harder than Medium scares me]

Ive picked up the game...looking like it is gonna be fan-freaking-awesome dunno how the servers are going to be set up, EU/US all on one? *shrugs* but if I see you I guess Ill see you.

I am going to be picking this up today during my lunch, will give me something to play on quiet day's. I played this during BETA and it was throughly enjoying, completly different idea for an MMO and i tip my hat to them for trying something different.

I think there are EU/US servers, But Im pretty sure that you can go on either of them.

I <3 NCSoft games
    I am the light that brings the dawn.
    Something Wicked this way comes.

Well, I picked it up today, Still have a few hours left of my shift however.

Quick question, whas the name of the server's you are on. Will be bale to find out if i can paly on the US ones

I dont think anyone has actually been able to run it yet to find out and of the server names

I guess first person to start playing pick a server and post here?

This should have been an edit, my apologies.

Its pretty fun, played a bit of the beta. Have one copy on pre-order.

I played it in beta, will probably be picking it up today.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Did anyone else get the collectors edition

Demolitionist all the way baby.
    -Siegetank

collectors &#163;45 vs normal &#163;17

no contest Im afraid

collectors only cost me &#163;25, But There are some stupid cheap game stores about glasgow

Installing now, I'm debating w/ myself what's best. Guardian seems so tempting for obvious reasons, but all of the Soldier sub-classes are attractive.

Anyway, assuming you guys want to, and assuming you aren't coming into this w/ guildies from your WoW server, meet up w/ me. I'll form up a clan as soon as we... figure out how.

I don't know how servers are set up just yet.

Im installing atm, so should be able to find out What servers I can play on pretty soon. I usually play quite late on, so Perfect time of all you americans to give me abuse :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    Installing now, I'm debating w/ myself what's best. Guardian seems so tempting for obvious reasons, but all of the Soldier sub-classes are attractive.

Anyway, assuming you guys want to, and assuming you aren't coming into this w/ guildies from your WoW server, meet up w/ me. I'll form up a clan as soon as we... figure out how.

I don't know how servers are set up just yet.
    If it's any help, from the small amount of time I was able to play (only got to around level 20) it seems like group dynamics aren't a huge concern. Everyone brings something to the table. So pick something you think sounds like fun to play, and don't worry too much about much else :P

Also due to the nature of the class system, you tend to fall into a role pretty well as you level. I found myself shooting stuff constantly and ignoring my spells at level 5, so I went soldier, then I found myself picking stuff off from range more than mixing it up in melee at 15, so I went ranger from there. I'll probably do the same thing again in live, aiming for sniper.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Orion Server, good sirs.

It's based from USEast server hub from what I read on TTH, so it shouldn't be bad for EU players either. (It's labeled USWest)

Assuming that the EU version of the game allows gaming on US servers, guess Ill find out tommorow, will report here

Character name is Jacob Atrian for anyone interested. Goes by last name as far as I can tell.

+ Reply to Thread