+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gear Comparison - EH/Avoidance

Time,

Great work. This is a very useful resource.

Could you consider adding Inuuro's Blade and Goblin Rocket Launcher?

I'm also wondering why you include daggers and slower one-handers...daggers suffer from normalization and slow swords/axes/maces aren't ideal for stacking sunders/devastates.

I'll add those... I'm particularly surprised I missed the rocket launcher. Thanks.

I included the other weapons because HS/threat normalization and devastate effectiveness aren't concerns of this list. The only criteria for inclusion is a useful level of raw or socketable EH, avoidance or avoidance+block chance. This isn't the place to worry about a weapon's usefulness for threat, just as it isn't the place to worry about that for any other slot.

I'm beginning work on the WotLK version of this list. It'll include the best pre-LK gear (including that BWL trinket ), t7, and any other gear I come across. It will be fervently updated on Tuesday nights post-LK as more data comes in.

Oh yes, and I will try to make it a general list that can cater to all four tanking classes... if I can find a way of getting around the problems of ratings differences between classes.

+ Reply to Thread