+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weapon chain on a 2h for pvp

Weapon chain on a 2h for pvp

So with the move of Weapon Mastery, is it going to be better to go with a weapon chain on a two hander or stick with Savagery? Also, has anyone suggested to blizzard the idea of a 2h weapon chain that would apply only to 2 handers (like some enchants) but give different or at least boosted stats from the Adamantite Weapon Chain?

back in the day we used to carry around 2 weapons one with crusader and one with a weapon chain, seems like that will be happening again. Return of the weapon swap!

That depends. Do you thik more rogues will grab riposte?

If we are talking about pvp rogues then I dont think they will. If I'm correct that will take 6 extra talent points to get.

Well, I'm not just worried about Rogues but also other warriors. 10 seconds can be a long time and with the talk of Arms/Prot builds after the DW move, it could be 13 seconds.

So I guess no one has suggested to Blizzard a second weapon chain for two handers.

Edit: Well, I went ahead and made a post on the PTR forums Suggestion: 2h Weapon Chain. Hopefully that's the right place for it and there will be some positive feedback.
    Last edited by Grufvendar; 10-26-2007 at 01:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread