+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thunder Clap Addon

Thunder Clap Addon

I'm currently looking for an addon that would track Thunder Clap and Demo Shout for >>> ALL <<< warriors applying it in the raid.
    Would be helpful especially on fights like archimonde where dpsing OTs get Air Bursted and the MT doesnt know if the debuffs are still up or not.

Debuff Filter.

Very versatile, you can set it to display any debuffs on the target in a movable frame. The debuffs are just the blizzard icons, but writ large. They even have timers if you're the one who's applied the debuff. I believe the use the Blizzard debuff information, and so are quite accurate. I also use it for displaying certain curses.

You can also use it to display the total number of debuffs on a target, which I find quite handy for leading raids.

i believe quartz also has this functionality

X-perl and pit bull also have modules to set filters for debuffs/buffs.

I use Natur Cast Bars (I believe that's the one) which puts up the current debuffs on targets with the time left on them. I can just debuff once there's about 5 seconds left.

I use both Debuff Filter and Nature Enemy Castbar. The first is an easy to use filter for buffs and debuffs, the other will show you customisable bars for various things including debuffs (all are with high customsiation lvl).
    Higfather
    Being better than all the rest doesn't mean that you are good enough!

The latest version of ElkBuffBars allows you to make new groups with filters. I made a group with only Demo, TC, and Sunder. It'll only show the time remaining on *my* debuffs, but it's pretty easy to see if one falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by Caulle View Post
    The latest version of ElkBuffBars allows you to make new groups with filters. I made a group with only Demo, TC, and Sunder. It'll only show the time remaining on *my* debuffs, but it's pretty easy to see if one falls off.
    I second this approach. I did this for the debuffs I'm concerned with(demo/tclap/sunder, as well as MS and hamstring for arena), and a separate group to track my shouts and rampage. Helps a lot with efficiently refreshing everything to have nice timer bars going for exactly the buff/debuffs you care about.

wow I didnt know elkbuffbars let you see debuffs on your targets. Gonna have to try and configure that one in.

+ Reply to Thread