+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Horseman's Helm is too easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Fame View Post
    ran about 30+ times today with a pali friend of mine who wanted it... yap still hasnt droped. however i do have a bag worth of brooms!
    God... just tell me it wasn't Trajer...

Ran it 5 times yesterday for fun. 2x healing rings, 1xmelee ring, 2xcaster dps ring, 4 blue brooms, 1 epic 300 skill broom, 1 pet (which I didn't win ), countless Tricky Treats.

Really easy event with a TON of people looking to do it. Nice loot possibilities if you have the patience or get lucky.

I think i would agree its far to easy considering its quality. I have VR's helm and its actually could be better for arms spec then VR's.

I've done GY a good 10-15 times times without any luck ='(

i got it on my 18th kill...and it wasnt a upgrade, i just think it looks cool

think I'm on my 20th run so far, still no drop

63 kills so far.... Seen it 2 times, both lost to retadins rolling need...

what does the on use do?

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

It plays the evil cackle that the horseman does. Very cool when macroed to Execute or Mortal Strike or whatever.

This is the only reason I actually want that helmet.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

My favorite part of this website is that it is filled with usefull knowlege, and little meaningless complaints about who what blah blah....Thank being said I want to complain. I was out rolled on this by a 65 HOLY pally gahhhhhhhh. Thanks I needed to get that out of my system.

ps he did in his defense give me 100g : /

Quote Originally Posted by Horacio View Post
    Crafted gear should be better and comperable to raid drops. Even if some of the mats drop in raid instances like Nether Vortex....there's just not enough variety. I am a 375 armorsmith and I can make one item for one slot, some nice boots only for myself but they would be surpassed in early BT (har, hypothetically) and resist crap.

So what if you are an Illidan killing raider and a 375 smith? Jack squat you can make.
    This. Blacksmithing is such a crap profession, I'd give my left nut to be able to smith a set of armour equivalent to the stuff the clothies can make, let alone a few items that would be useful even further in progression (other than bloody sharpening stones). My all time pet peeve with smithing is the fact that we can't make a decent shield as well.. now that would be awesome.

It's a shitty profession but I'll never give it up :P

Oh and on topic, I'm on about 20 runs at the Horseman now and no damn helm, not even seen it once.

over 60 runs and still no helm....I have no luck with drops though.

yay im going to complain agian, out-rolled agian by a 63 pally. At least he wasnt holy : (

Why on earth would you bring a 63 Paladin to the Horseman event anyway?
    風林火山陰雷

ಠ ,ಠ
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - it's time to roll the dice

It dropped on my third run and I beat a healadin and a DPS warrior on the roll for it. I also got the AP ring the next day when a group asked me to tank for them. My priest picked up both the heal and heal/spell damage ring within 10 runs. Now I'm running hoping to get the pet on both my toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrath View Post

Lol...I was on my level 31 mage when a group invited me to do the HHM. I told them we were too low and would be squished by the elite lvl 70 HHM, but they told me that the HHM would downlevel to match our group of level 30ish toons. I asked them if they were sure and they said "definitely"...and like a fool I believed them. We fought our way to the graveyard only to find we couldn't even talk to the pumpkin to summon him.

I'm, just a nether away from my Gizmatic Googles and really looking forward to have this hel drop for me, one's getting socketted for the ocassional time I DPS and the other is getting socketted for PvP.

This'll save me a lot of headaches in resocketting.

Quote Originally Posted by Norrath View Post
    He was a guildy that wanted to go...and I guess i have no right to complain...but i will anyway

+ Reply to Thread