1) Do you know what effective health is? : From what I could understand from reading the posts on EH, it's the total amount of dmg a player can take before death counting hps, armor, and mitigation.
2) What sort of cycle would you use to generate threat, assuming you need to use Shield Block? : (prot spec) SS, SB, sunder/revenge, DS, TC, Sunder, rinse, repeat.
3) 490 defense makes you immune to crushing blows? : No
4) 25% block chance is required? : Yes
5) How can you become immune to crushing blows? : W/ SB yes
6) Is it useful to build Defense past 490? : It still helps w/ mitigation, but you can also do tht by addind avoidance instead.
7) Devastate and Sunder Armour: : I'm lost here =\
8) Is it a good idea to stack a lot of avoidance in your gear? : not to the point where you are avoiding attacks and losing threat/rage do to long strings of dodges/parrys
Ok I took the test. How well did i do teacher?
How to play a Warrior:
Q u o t e:
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Mortal Strike, Execute