+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ring issue :)

Ring issue :)

The deal is simple: I finally got Shermanar ring, so I'd have to replace the mechanar shield block value one. I currently have 394 block value, switch would bring me down quite a bit (-39), but the shermanar is quite some extra armor and HP and defense.

Thoughts?

[item]Shermanar great-ring[/item] and [item]Dath'Remar's ring of defense[/item]

Thank you,
    Jibou (again -.-)

21 stamina, 223 armor, and 9.7 defense vs. 39 SBV. I don't see how it's really a question, you should have the SBV ring in a SBV set, and the EH ring in an EH set.

What are peoples thoughts on: [item]Seventh Ring of the Tirisfalen[/item] vs [item]Shermanar Great-Ring[/item] im swayed by the maths ive done on block value but i dont really think its an upgrade..

Personally, Nicki, as a Tankadin I'd go for the former.

With a little work, you might be able to free up a second trinket slot and run with Dual Sta Trinks.

As a warrior...wtb more threat. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wartorn View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, that's why I thought of using the SBV one for all the kara trash and first 2 bosses and gruul trash and then using the EH one for all mean bosses in kara, gruul and later on TK.

PS. Bad memories about that TK trash drop ring! GAH! I leave the raid early for ONCE in my raiding history and it drops SEVEN MINUTES later -.-

I have yet to see the fucking TK Trash ring drop but once it does, I will definantly pick it up for my SBV set. That ring will push me close to 650ish block value, but I will continue to use Shermanar for my EH set.
    60% of the time, I work all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Wartorn View Post
    I don't know your progression, but [ITEM]Romulo's Poison Vial[/ITEM] is great for added threat. I picked it up the other day and now I am consistently at 1k tps on some of the harder hitting trash. I used to get to 1k tps on a lucky string of crits and hits.

Check out my blog

+ Reply to Thread