+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Movie of the Week

Movie of the Week

Today's movie of the week was submitted by Slaman. Like Laintime, this is another pvp great. However, he was fury not arms. This is one of the videos that kicked off the fury craze. A truly amazing warrior, Swifty does it all. Enjoy!

Swiftys a scrub man lol. A dude in Cobra used t play with him, he fixed all the duels in his first video and the puerto rican scum had the nerve to charge people to watch the second. I demand that you remove the line saying hes Laintime quality and that hes one of the greats, shit, i could beat swifty using only my left hand lol

Sincerely

THEGOO

I highly disagree Goo. Staged or not, the duels in the video were very good. The video itself is excellent. I also never said he was Laintime quality; I said he was a pvp great....which he is. How is Cobra doing these days?

Kaz

Yeah it was a great movie, and it did somewhat inspire me to go fury(Kabull > Swifty), but Swifty got too full of himself to be considered a pvp great IMO.

And Cobras dead. Xamot and Serp have pretty much quit the game(25 days+ not logging on). Ofcourse Serp was on all my arena teams so him leaving left me having to scrounge around for players, I'm lucky to be sitting around 2k on all my teams lol

With Cobra gone, sounds like pretty much the whole server should die out. Ya'll really should have come with us. We're about to drop Vashj this week.

Kaz

hey i think i know that Takuu guy!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Yeah ysondres dieing fast. RoG and eclectic still raid but, I've pretty much left the raiding scene. Camp out in RoG guild chat and pvp is all i do anymore lol. I've been thinking about xfering come season 3 but I'm not sure where to or if I'm even gunna transfer.

+ Reply to Thread