+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Roundtable Meeting

Guild Roundtable Meeting

Despite website issues the meeting is still on for Sunday October 7, 12 noon PST/ 3PM EST

A small portion of our time will be spend doing a little 'in-house' business, the rest of the meeting will be discussing the Guild Relations program, Tankspot (I hope plenty of Tankspot folks join us for this!), and of course as always, our open ended discussions of the latest guild issues.

For those not familiar with the Chamber of Guilds, it is an organization for sharting information and support from and for guild leaders. Anyone who is a GM, Officer, Class Lead or Raid Lead is welcome to come participate. We meet roughly once a month, about two hours each meeting. We meet in game on the Skywall server, Horde side. We communicate both in game and on Ventrillo. Once the in game voice servers are functioning we will use them.

Several officers are on at least 30 minutes before each meeting, just do a /who & ask.
    WoW Forums -> Guild Roundtable/ Chamber of Guilds

Thank you for dropping in Cider. The turnout was somewhat less than I expected but there have been website problems that are being taken care of now. Other than that, I thought it went fairly well aside from the fact we tend to slide into disecting one particular person/guild problem and get off track.

The rest of yall, if you are a guild leader or raid leader, its worth checking out, both the website and the meetings that take place every 2 months or so. You might get to hear me pontificate on crap I know absolutely nothing about.
    your hat may be nice, but I have the little white tank top that says Legendary right across my boobs. I win. (or more correctly, H wins)

+ Reply to Thread