+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New PVP Trinkets!

New PVP Trinkets!

That's right with the release of 2.3, new pvp trinkets will become available. They are nice too. From Kalgan, "There are a few new pvp oriented trinkets for 2.3. All versions of the trinket have a click effect to gain 1750 max health (kind of like the old lifegiving gem effect), along with a passive effect (your choice of 47 spell damage, 40 spell crit rating, 80 attack power, 40 melee crit rating, or 88 healing)."

Basically not only does this amazing trinket increase your health on demand, but it also gives you a nice passive bonus. If you lack AP, here is almost 100 more. If you lack crit, this provides almost 2% to crit. The health though is the real seller. Resilience is now capped at 490. As players get better and better gear/weapons, crit and ap are going to play more and more of a roll. I think we will see more and more 4 dps teams as arena matures. As these teams get better geared, resilience will not stop their instant "gib" of one player. 1750 health may mean the difference between a win and a loss in this new game. It buys you time. In high level play, two seconds is a lifetime.

Kaz

SOLD!

any links so i can read about the whole thing?

That's amazing, I've been looking to replace my bloodlust brooch and not screw out our melee dps out of a trinket in PvE, since I am my guild's MT, so taking a dps trinket is kind of an asshole thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread