+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Successes!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9...7044326fy4.jpg

Prot warrior/arms warrior duo in underbog

trust me, its harder then it looks.
    Astronomica Holding the line since April 19, 2006.

Nicely done, maybe it would be easier if you had more hp. our MT haves 15.3k hp unbuffed, and he's not that good geared (only 1 T5). I admire your gear tbh. And I'm afraid I can't post any success I've done.. well maybe

See Picture here, too big for the forum

Full merciless elemental shaman I won against! sorry for the big picture

Our raid could do Full Hyjal and first boss in Black Temple in one raid day (~4 hours). We could never finish Hyjal in less than 2 raiding days before ^_^

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

1) I joined a Kara PUG group (actually it's was a partial guild PUG) as an off-tank. This was the first time for my prot warrior in Kara. We cleared the entire place in ~4 hours. No wipes. I usually run Kara on my holy priest with my guild. We had never downed Nightbane, Illhoof, Prince or Netherspite. So when my guild heard about it, I was suddenly the "expert" on the bosses we never downed.

2) Became revered with the Sha'tar...so I could pick up the Aegis of the Sha'tar

3) I picked up the Sun Eater last week in H-Mech. I got it after downing the last boss for the 3rd time. It took more than 3 runs though...many of the other runs ended up as a 3 badge run or the groups sucked enough that we called it before the last boss.

Now I need to pick up 30 more badges for the Auto-Blocker....

Quote Originally Posted by Saibot View Post
    Nicely done, maybe it would be easier if you had more hp. our MT haves 15.3k hp unbuffed, and he's not that good geared (only 1 T5). I admire your gear tbh. And I'm afraid I can't post any success I've done.. well maybe

See Picture here, too big for the forum

Full merciless elemental shaman I won against! sorry for the big picture

I was wearing nature resist gear for chain lightnings. I have 17k hp unbuffed in my regular tank gear.
    Astronomica Holding the line since April 19, 2006.

I have a couple actually. 10 manning and 5 manning Onyixia and Bloodlord Mandokir in the space of an hour A little while back. We did bloodlord so i could get my Head enchant for [item]Tankatronic Googles[/item] and Ony for shits and giggles.

we just recently did mandokir with 4 lol, i love that fight, for some reason though our healer never rez'd so our ele shaman had to heal =x

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Yeah, We had that problem with our priest, I think it has something to do with the Spirt healer thing that happens, We had 2 healers tho, so it was fine, I just tanked the two of them

Quote Originally Posted by Astronomica View Post
    I was wearing nature resist gear for chain lightnings. I have 17k hp unbuffed in my regular tank gear.
    Ohhh..... /droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool then

Great thread! Getting draks blood and the first ony kill, not to mention the quel were pretty huge. MT Illidan was good, but Ony was serious business

I finally got 490 defense with my tankadin. Now to uncrushable!

My guild also downed Reliquary of the Lost, I contributed some but got rotated from the kill Im kinda happy kinda sad, I bet u know the feeling.

In summary, TBC raiding is easy. 9/10 encounters can be summarized with 1 phrase. Stay out of the fucking fire.
    Panda Cub with a Gnome pet!

Killed Nightbane and Netherspite this week for the first time, picked up my chest piece. Awesome week.
    "We're going to need a bigger dragon."

Downing Curator last night with the new guild .
    Carefish - Fury Warrior - Chromaggus EU

*. Preserving my sanity after grinding honor points for the High Warlord Shoulders, Chest, Gloves, Legguards. Without having the PVP trinket. >_<
    *. Why I didn't get the headpiece? Because I got the [item]Furious Gizmatic Goggles[/item] earlier. <3
    *. Completing Heroic Sethekk and Heroic Mech (skipped 2nd boss though).
    I've got more plate than your grandma's cupboard.

GJ, 2nd boss is doable aswell, just kite him around the room and avoid the 3 elementals.

*Having 2 70 warriors (troll - MT in my guild and my tauren - Fury warrior in my guil).
    Carefish - Fury Warrior - Chromaggus EU

- Our first guild led Gruul (last month)
    - Our first time to clear all the way to the prince (and nearly killed him) in one raid, and on a Tuesday no less (last night)
    - First time our guild ran two Karazhan raids at the same time and both made it past the Curator on the first night (last night)
    - First Netherspite one shot (last week)
    - 16k HP unbuffed (three weeks ago)
    - [item]Merciless Gladiator's Shield Wall[/item] (last night)
    - Swapping mining for Engineering [item]Tankatronic Goggles[/item] (two months ago)
    - Getting blacksmithing to 375 [item]Bulwark of Kings[/item] (last month)
    - first epic item [item]Gauntlets of Heroism[/item] (so long ago)
    - first raid epic [item]Boots of Elusion[/item] (long ago) - unless it was some ZG item, but it wasn't a tanking item, something like [item]Halberd of Smiting[/item]
    Last edited by thugthedum; 10-17-2007 at 04:14 PM.
    Melissa Theuriau is not a marmot.
    Armory

Way back on our first Prince kill, everyone died but me at 1%. I pressed shield wall, went to zerker stance, and executed the loot pinata to which I recieved my t4 helm

Quote Originally Posted by Newname View Post
    Way back on our first Prince kill, everyone died but me at 1%. I pressed shield wall, went to zerker stance, and executed the loot pinata to which I recieved my t4 helm
    ok that is nice.
    Melissa Theuriau is not a marmot.
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Newname View Post
    Very niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. XD
    I've got more plate than your grandma's cupboard.

Lol!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread