+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Thread: Post Your Successes!

6/7 nonheroic clear woot! Rag dies next week if we don't spend an evening gimping around at rhyolith again -.-

When I managed to complete my D2 set and all those "fast and short questlines".
    First time I soloed Onyxia as warrior. Then MC. Then KZ. Then Pit of Saron dungeon. Bloodthirst spec op! No joking Blood DKs over everything.
    When I started my tanking career in Ulduar. Well actually an achiev for healers. Props to them keeping me up in my 30%dungeon gear, 40% naxx10 gear and 30% naxx25 gear at XT and Iron Council.
    Killing Atramedes after like 10 wipes the first try i'm on gongs while tanking.

In childhood, our class teacher always used to say - 'you'll not be succeeded unless and until you work hard'. So of us went far ahead, some stopped but I won the race. My teacher's words were always pinching me and I made up my mind to prove a successful man in life. Today I'm a successful business man. Behind my success there's my teacher's word. I learnt one thing that the hard work is always rewarded with success. Thanks.
    Last edited by paulholtz1; 08-29-2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: misspelling

Toushiro is offline 私はあなたのことをいつも考えています。
    finally soloed Al'ar, had problems at 80 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderhelm View Post
    I keep a few steel bars in my home.

Was in OG catching 'Old Crafty' in a matter of minutes and came back to Ironforge to finally get that 'Old Ironjaw'. I actually never managed to catch him in the past, one time he slipped me when i didn't pay enough attention.. (gladly that's easier nowadays!)

Well just started counting and after only slightly less than 2.500 casts i got him! I was so exicited i couldn't get to bed and spend the rest of the night in Dalaran catching up with WotLK achievments i didn't care about in the past.

Attached Images

Alt group cleared Firelands in the first ID of running it in a total of about 4 hours.

Got Heroic Rhyolith last night; we'll try H Staghelm tonight. We're now 2/7 HM trying for one heroic boss a week then clearing what we don't do on heroic on normal to fill out gear sets.

We 2 healed Rhyolith last night me on my pally and our shammy healer: my take in vent after we downed him: "That fight sucked to heal."

Our progression group downed reg shannox while a pally solo healed (Pre-Nerf.)

Same group, pally solo healed and solo tanked Baleroc. Killed him in 2:31

I guess the T12 heroic gear is paying off. :P

finally got exalted with hydraxian waterlords.... still no binding from geddon or hammer from rag.. grrr!!!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Hah, I'm not sure if I should grats you or not on that, Kazey!
    Kathy, I said, "I'm lost" though I knew she was sleeping
    I'm empty and aching and I don't know why
    Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike
    They've all gone to look for America

On our 299th attempt, our holy paladin blue screens at 5% health, we dig in our heels...

RIVqV.jpg

And become firelords

We actually only had 1 death, our prot warrior tank who died due to the paladin DC. It was truly epic. Nothing will compare to calling out, "Dreadflame is everywhere we have to kill him." Switching to rag to only see 1.2 million health and realizing holy shit we did it, we are gonna kill him.
    Last edited by leethaxor; 10-13-2011 at 01:48 AM.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

Just had a very good week. We completed Glory of the Firelands Raider, doing Rhyolith, Shannox, last of Alysrazor, and Beth achievements all on Heroic so we could still kill Hrag, which we did with a 3-shot. A couple folks still want Shard of Woe, so we went to Sinestra, and wouldn't you know it, we can no longer hear (due to how awesome we are).

Killed Aeonaxx this morning after camping his spawn for a week and got a shiney new mount!

Downed Deathwing on normal last night, weve been a long time casual guild. my sister is GM im RL
    This is the first end boss we have ever managed to down in current content!
    Everyone is over the moon, now to help grp2 through it!

I have managed to lead a weekend raiding guild (with a 4-hour a week schedule, that was just bumped up to 7.5 hours)to 3/8 H DS whilst co-leading the guild. Not only that, but managed to replace the four people that left our raid group, three of which were healers, and recover from a two-month downtime. This wouldn't be too impressive in most cases, but this happened in a guild where most of our original raiders had not set foot in a raid before, and my server has little to no pickings for recruitment, considering everyone and their mother is leaving it for better progression. Did I mention that I am 15? People with sense wouldn't care about that, but this is the internet, where stereotypes are always true. *cough*
    Last edited by Krekentaur; 05-01-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    Anyone got a table I can flip?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeyonoma View Post
    finally got exalted with hydraxian waterlords.... still no binding from geddon or hammer from rag.. grrr!!!
    Got this yesterday too. 4th right binding drop with no left, and no eye drops either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengenstein View Post
    just don't let them melee you up the bum.

We need to restart this thread. I know more people are achieving things around here then this.

I achieved quitting WoW!

Downing Lei shen 4 weeks after joining a guild for the first time with no tanking experience prior and having no tanking gear a week before that due to a 6month break from the game. Even having a 70k wipe in the process. The raiding team was newly formed and almost noone had played together prior to starting.

+ Reply to Thread