+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1328

Thread: Ask Small Questions that Don't Deserve a Thread

God's country- the great pacific Northwest
    Watching the movie on the twilight bastion this morning I noticed a few things. First it appears to be a very technical fight that may take a group a few tries to get it right. And second that it looked like this was filmed from a healers perspective with an amazingly clean UI. Please cough up the goods What UI are you using, what is the healing addon and configuration of it. I find even with the add specifically for druid heals my interface is cluttered Would love to actually be able to see the fights and maybe learn a thing or two when on her rather than having to go in on a mage or something like a complete noob cause my screen wouldn't let me observe and heal.

Question for the masses: If you want to break into the professional gaming circuit with a non-standard hardware setup (ie, Nostramo game pad, trackball mouse, maybe even using the Nintendo nunchuck to play WoW) is that possible? All the videos of the pro gamers look like they're using sponsor gear like Alienware laptops and Razer mice.

Do you have to use that stuff or can you bring your own gear? Just wondering.

Is the ICC 20% dodge reduction still active?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    Is the ICC 20% dodge reduction still active?
    No
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

Ask Small Questions that Don't Deserve a Thread

Not sure if this has been asked, but I notice that a lot of protection paladins are waiting until 3 holy power before they finally use sotr for the first time after a pull.

Would it be alright to use it after getting only 1 holy power, so I can get holy shield up, and then use it when I have 3 holy power?

I've been told I'm doing it wrong whenever I do it that way.

Ex: AS->CS(HotR instead of CS when multitarget)->SotR->CS->J->CS->HW->CS->SotR... Etc.

<JINX> Runetotem-US - 6/8H Recruiting All Classes! - http://jinx.com/guild
    Live Stream - http://twitch.tv/razilius

Daily marmot_blizzcon rdup.

The image of Lore in the frozen player makes him look like Frodo Baggins? Anyone else?

Haha, dont get sassy Lore, Elijah wood is hot!
    /love
    Doc
    x

I have a question about frost mages. I am a new 80 frost mage (been mostly heals/tank for my wow career) and am pretty much ready to do intro raids and work my way up so I decided to study Tankspot's guide to Naxxramas. This and all other videos by tankspot are absolutely brilliant might I add for I have been deathly afraid to join any raids that are recruiting because they all say 'MUST KNOW FIGHTS'. Naturally, this turns me off for I don't want to be the idiot holding up the train not doing their part and the tankspot videos are the ultimate solution.

I have been watching Ciderhelm's Naxx raiding videos and here's my question. I notice that on the how to video for Kel'Thuzad at about the 4min mark (where I noticed) one sees what I believe is a frost mage on the left side of the screen spamming way more frostfire bolts than frostbolts and this raised questions within my head. Is the mage using more frostfire bolts than frostbolts because Kel has a high frost resistance or at that level in the game, are Frostfire bolts more effective than frostbolts? I find my fingers of frost comes up way more often making the frostbolt my weapon of choice so am I missing something? Im just curious about that.

I don't want to be living a frost mage lie and look the fool without even knowing it. I apologize if the question should have an obvious answer but I've looked around and see nothing that gives me a concrete answer.

Keep in mind you are viewing a video and analyzing DPS of around two years ago. That's a whole expansion worth a patching and class changes to how each role is played. How a class was played yesterday does not always match how it is played today. Especially now with the Cataclysm class changes which dramatically altered how all of the classes play.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

That is true, ty for that. Who knows what Cata will bring.

Hello, I'd like to start playing a priest healer, which race should I pick? (Alliance)

Can someone give me a hint about which server I should choose where most of players are ally? I was thinking US-Bloodhoof, is that a good server?

Thank you

so,i know i already posted this but i figured id post it here

i just got done doing the resonating blow quest for the therazane quest chain to unlock the dailys.but i cant seem to find where you get the next quest in the chain,was just wonderin if anyone knows where to go

The dailies are unlocked after doing all the other quests in the Zone. After you do the quest with the broodmother you need to make sure that you've done all of the other quests for all of the other earth mobs. Assuming that's the case, Therazane should send you back to the Temple of the Earth to rally some Shaman to fight with her and her elementals against the Twilight Cultists.

well i still have some quests left i need to do in deepholm.but im not exactly sure like specific names of quests

or do i literally need to do all the quests

Cataclysm questing is VERY linear. Often times you have to complete quests which don't seem to have any meaning in the greater storyline in order to open up the next quest. It's one of my few contentions with the new questing system, but it is what it is. If you have quests available, they're part of what's stopping you from moving forward.

Anyone have a list of the side-quests in Uldum? Working on Unearthing Uldum and I can't seem to find any more quests. A full list would be helpful for everyone, but, for myself, I've already done the Vultures, Hyenas, and Scarab side-quests. I completed the Ramkahen/Neferset chain (ending in killing the Dark prophet), the Harrison Ford chain (ending in meeting up with Brann and getting the Titan discs) and the Crazed-gnome side-chain you get doing the Ramkahen quests.

http://www.wowhead.com/zone=5034#quests

Should be relatively complete.

85 rogue. Seen as mut and sub.

Buff shows up with the rupture symbol with a 30 stack. Says something along the lines of 30% chance to deal 7k damage on a tick of rupture. I believe it's called "***** of the evolved". I am unable to find anything since I barely know what it's called and don't see what causes it.

What is it? What causes it to show up? Is there a way to increase the chance of it showing up and is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Laning View Post
    85 rogue. Seen as mut and sub.

Buff shows up with the rupture symbol with a 30 stack. Says something along the lines of 30% chance to deal 7k damage on a tick of rupture. I believe it's called "***** of the evolved". I am unable to find anything since I barely know what it's called and don't see what causes it.

What is it? What causes it to show up? Is there a way to increase the chance of it showing up and is it worth it?
    This should be what you're talking about: Blood of the Evolved

Looks like it's just a buff that you get when attacking (or killing?) an Evolved Twilight Zealot in BRC.

Thank you so much. That is exactly what it is.

No wonder I rarely saw it. Threw me off because it looks like a rupture thing.

I have never tanked anything on any class. Have been searching web for Cataclysm-specific basics on how to pally tank. I have not found anything yet. Thanks in advance if anybody can suggest where to look.

Queueing as dps in cata is totally not working. Still have my justice points, so could spend them on tank gear instead of dps. Plus, saved the green/blue tanking pieces from leveling.

+ Reply to Thread