+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Small Questions that Don't Deserve a Thread

Skips, its probably due to lack of weapon skill.

what weapon skill is your 2hand axes, versus your dagger skill.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Doh, okay Completely forgot about that, thanks its been puzzling me for a little while.

how much
    -dodge
    -parry
    -miss

Human +5 sword/mace skill racial nets?

How much +hit rating is advisable for a MT? I'm currently at 16 1%... in my Boss tanking gear, and I find that my misses are seriously gimping my TPS. Maybe 2.3 expertise might help this?

Is the Hand of Justice still worth it at 70? I've heard mixed reviews and figured I'd check in here.

@Cakewalk:
    HoJ doesn't proc as much at 70, not worth it compared to other good trinkets.

@Atank:
    9% is the hit cap for 1 handed weapons not dual wielding, as well as yellow(special) attacks, anything above 3% is good, but shooting for 9% is also a very good way to obtain maximum threat (just don't sacrifice your EH for it too much).

@Alpiino:
    It's not definite, they haven't been able to parse it 100% but its something like:
    your hit rating + ~3% (which in turn is -3% to miss from enemy)
    - ~1% dodge
    - ~.01% parry (or something minute)

Thx

@ATank:

Some ways to improve your hit without sacraficing too much mitig./avoid.:
    King's Defender
    +8Hit gem in a Gyro-balanced Khroium destroyer (you get 3 stam socket bonus so your not losing as much as usually swapping out +12stam; plus the thing has a ton of stam on it already)
    Roll with a Dranei friend
    Unless it's a progression fight, I often swap Garona's Signet Ring (off curator) for a tanking ring. It adds a bunch of agi, hit, and AP for threat and still has a decent amount of stam(25 stam i think?) on it.

Currently, I tank in S2 chestpiece so I get some hit/crit from that. It also doubles for when I go dps. You can get TONS of EH out of that thing (1700 armor, 60 stam, and 3 sockets) even though it has no avoidance stats on it.

Thanks for the awesome feedback guys. <3
    -Atank

Yeh S2 Chest is awesome for tanking as well (i had the [item]Bulwark of Kings[/item] before, but changed to macesmith so I had to swap it out for the s2 chest, awesome tanking chest, huge EH values.

Quick history: I've been a long time prot warrior. I've sort of fell out of raiding (read: dirty casual) with the intention of getting back into it someday. Enjoyed PvP for a bit but now I am looking to try Fury/raiding. However I still like all of those things that warriors can do. I've rolled a tankadin to get my 5-man, heroic, help out my friends tank-fix and enjoy it. I still enjoy cracking heads in PvP but hate respeccing all the time to do both PvE/PvP.

Question: Since rolling an alt for low to middle end tanking seemed to work out for me I am considering rolling a PvP alt, heres the kicker, a second warrior just for PvP? Am I crazy? Has anyone else done this?

i did
    but my second warrior is not 70 yet

i'm a little lazy too hehe

We had a MT who rolled another warrior just to pvp him.

With the upcomming changes to Devastate should I take one point from cruelty and give it to Devastate? (for 5man instances and prolly heroics... we're not doing any raid yet)
    Where can I make my Tankspot Signature? is it only for elite members? :P
    http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Agamaggan/63268.jpg
    "But I know Pain. Oh I know pain. And Sometimes I share it...with someone like you" Batman - Year One

there's a sticky thread somewhere that says "signatures!" and it explains it.

and uhh, there's probably a point or two you can take from prot rather than cruelty to give you devastate.

ok thanx for the 2 tips n_n
    http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Agamaggan/63268.jpg
    "But I know Pain. Oh I know pain. And Sometimes I share it...with someone like you" Batman - Year One

So I just got my Devilshark last night and I need to enchant it. Should I go Dodge for the large avoidance boost, or do I go Agility and get some Armor+Small Avoidance+Small Crit?

I am leaning to Dodge but wanted some validation. ^_^

Depends hurtie, do you want to further accentuate the benefit of the dodge on the cloak or do you wanna balance the lack of armor on it. Either would be effective, I wouldn't go with agi but its kinda of a best of both worlds. So comes down to your preference. I personally would go dodge on it since i have armor on my [item]Gilded Thorium Cloak[/item] so I have a huge armor cloak and a huge dodge cloak.

Well I am already above the suggested gear requirements for Armor for Kara and Heroics so I might go with the extra avoidance to help with keeping Shield Block up better during those fast hitting bosses.

Thanks for the info Kazeyonoma!

This is kinda of a dumb question but could someone explain exactly what block rating and block value is, i seem to have these confused?

+ Reply to Thread