+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 1,321 to 1,328 of 1328

Thread: Ask Small Questions that Don't Deserve a Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dirte' View Post
    Hey guys . I really like the legendary pod cast. My computer is down at the moment so I can't watch it on my pc.I'd really like to watch legendary on my phone(htc wildfire s). I can not though. It either causes my phone to reboot or says "video can not be played" is it an Android problem? What can I do to watch/listen? LOL I'm jonesin for a wow fix!
    Gamebreaker just started using a new embed player so I am not as sure. I do know that older videos needed to have flash to play. Therefor try installing flash. Then see if you can view the video. If that doesn't work try installing opera.

Is there still a way to be a donor? I've been gone for a quite while and the links I've found so far don't seem to work.

Just got back into the game after a few years off, and I got my first 90 this week. I have found that gearing to get into RF is a bit of a slow process. I started with scenarios and after about 10, and only getting one blue item I went to the google to see if there was a quicker way. The blizzard page for Isle of Thunder says that is now the best way to gear up for raiding, but what I read didn't see to indicate that. Is that really the case or should I move from scenarios to heroic 5 man, etc...?

only the first heroic scenario per day gives you a chance at 516 gear. Do one per day, but it's also a GREAT way to get valor. It's really easy to get friendly with the shando pan assault (Isle of Thunder quests) and the valor you get can be spent here to get 522 gear. Honor can be used for 470ish PvP gear. Spend money on crafted gear.

You can get tols of Elder Charms from the IoT quests which give you more chances at gear from the T14 raid instances (MV, HOF, TOES). Getting that gear can get you into LFR for the T15 instances, and then you spend mogu runes of fate for extra rolls there.

There are a few really good items from Heroic 5 mans. Heroic 5 mans aren't as fast of a way to get valor, but they're still decent.

This may help you too: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1240/mop-pve-gear-guide
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." -Neil deGrasee Tyson

Twitter @Aggathon || @Tankspot || Twitch.Tv/Aggathon

Maixise JP and VP collecting, convert the JP into honor in org (top floor of garrosh hold) then use it to buy the 476 PVP gear) , This should essentially open up the first 5 parts (t14) of raid finder. if you follow the Thunder calls quest line to open up Isle of thunder, you should get a quest to meet up with Taran Zhu, which opens the SPA quarter master who sells a 522 neck for 1250 valour.
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

I would assume heroic 5 man is the fastest way for JP?

pretty much
    Harsh Words and Steel: A Protection Warrior Guide
    MoP RPS Calculator

Hunters, Just get a Sporebat, most LFRs will be missing that buff.

Anyone have a link to Ciderhelm's old guild relations podcast? Most of the links dont seem to work anymore.

+ Reply to Thread