+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1328

Thread: Ask Small Questions that Don't Deserve a Thread

Those are Frost brood Vanquishers. They are awarded with the achievment Glory of the Icecrown Raider. the Bloodbathed (red tinged) for the 10 man version, and the Icebound (blue tinged) for the 25man.

Quote Originally Posted by –ršgÝnswršth View Post
    First time poster, and this didn't seem like something deserving of it's own thread...I've seen several skeletonized dragon mounts flying around Stormwind, and figure it'd be pretty appropriate for a death knight's mount...I've looked on Wowwiki and Thottbot, but can't find anything on where to get one of these mounts. Is there some sort of quest line for them, or are they a random world drop?
    That is either a Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher or a Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher. These are rewarded by the Icecrown Citadel raid achievements (10 player and 25 player).

They could also be a Deadly, Furious, Relentless or Wrathful Gladiator's Frostwyrm - the reward for being in the top 0.5% of arena teams in 3v3 or 5v5 in Wrath of the Lich King arena seasons.
    Last edited by Fetzie; 06-12-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Can you make a sticky about Vengeance somewhere? I just saw another thread where someone was talking about using Last Stand for extra AP. It's just wrong with so much confusion. Yea I know, blame Blizz for crappy tooltip (like it's the first time).

Question: Where did the nice and informative guide on Health issues while gaming go? Vitality 101 I believe it was called.

Searching on Google gets me the page but I don't seem to have access to it, which I had just a few weeks ago.

I do not know if this is the correct thread to post such a question in but I will give a shot anyway.

Thank you in advance.
    I dont make threats...I make promises~!

It's still here somewhere, it just got unstickied, was there something you needed from it? you can probably just do a search and find it still. Search for user named Jalousie

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Here's my question... How much hit rating does a Blood DK need? I've looked all over this page and no one talks about it. I asked, because I wanted to try tanking on a DK.

None.

@ Balton, my DK is running 0% hit, and somthing like 13 expertise, and i do insane amounts of threat and even damage, and im even trying to plan all my upgrades to even exclude hit/expertise if possible, aslong as i get a GCD or two on any mob im golden

Quote Originally Posted by joe1010011010 View Post
    @ Balton, my DK is running 0% hit, and somthing like 13 expertise, and i do insane amounts of threat and even damage, and im even trying to plan all my upgrades to even exclude hit/expertise if possible, aslong as i get a GCD or two on any mob im golden
    Thanks for letting me know.

I want to add: they just changed deathstrike in a recent patch.

"Death Strike now heals the death knight whether or not the attack misses, or is dodged/parried. As a result of this change, Death Strike no longer refunds its rune cost if it fails to hit the target, as the death knight will still receive the healing effect."

Thus neither hit nor expertise is needed to guarantee your primary self defensive mechanic is working as intended -> you can work on upping your healthpool, avoidance and mastery value.

question about CTC

how is it possible to hit CTC with current gear/gems/reforging? in my warrior's current gear, I have exactly ZERO hit/expertise, every gem I have is mitigation/avoidance and I'm still only at 95.76% total mitigation and avoidance. Am I supposed to make that calculation with Shield Block active?

Quote Originally Posted by HŽllbilly View Post
    how is it possible to hit CTC with current gear/gems/reforging? in my warrior's current gear, I have exactly ZERO hit/expertise, every gem I have is mitigation/avoidance and I'm still only at 95.76% total mitigation and avoidance. Am I supposed to make that calculation with Shield Block active?
    Hit has been possible to hit CTC cap in normal firelands gear (or just above Ht11 and some N firelands gear I believe). For shield block simply add 25% to your current CTC value. Percentage increase affects are not affected by diminished returns.
    [Today 06:48 PM] Ion:swimming in a natural body of water ISN'T acceptable...it's momentarily tolerable

hmm... thank you... gonna have to keep fiddling around with my reforgings and gems/chants... see if I can squeeze a bit more out

Are you counting this with the addiotional 5% miss chance, and does this include a mastery elixir and food?

Hi guys im new here. I couldnt find answer to my problem. Can u tell me how to turn on in interface of game option that will show me for example number of stacks of toravon frostbite on which player? Or is it some kind of addon? Ive seen movie on yt and some guy had it. Thanks for answer and please forgive me my english.

Quote Originally Posted by zopper View Post
    Hi guys im new here. I couldnt find answer to my problem. Can u tell me how to turn on in interface of game option that will show me for example number of stacks of toravon frostbite on which player? Or is it some kind of addon? Ive seen movie on yt and some guy had it. Thanks for answer and please forgive me my english.
    You'll have to be more specific in your request to identify a specific addon as many addons and even base UI can do what you describe. What youtube video? What guy? Perhaps post a screenshot with what you want identified specifically pointed out.
    "In anything, if you want to go from just a beginner to a pro, you need a montage." /w TankSpot WTB Montage for Raiders.

I am a revived wow player and I have recently made a new tankspot profile.
    Now I am looking to become a donor and I cant seem to find the options.
    Has the donor situation changed or has the donor program been locked?

I did a search before posting, and couldn't seem to find anything to answer my question.

Thank you in advance.

You need to pay for ZAM Premium, and then link your ZAM and TankSpot accounts.

http://www.zam.com/premium

Thank You Fetzie!

Hey guys . I really like the legendary pod cast. My computer is down at the moment so I can't watch it on my pc.I'd really like to watch legendary on my phone(htc wildfire s). I can not though. It either causes my phone to reboot or says "video can not be played" is it an Android problem? What can I do to watch/listen? LOL I'm jonesin for a wow fix!

+ Reply to Thread