Music:
    Above and Beyond - Tri-State
    Above and Beyond - Hope
    Chicane - Locking Down

[stage6athen]1695053[/stage6athen]

neph_vashj.avi - FileFront.com

1680x1050
    729.88 MB (High Res)
    Last edited by Athen; 10-26-2007 at 10:36 PM.

Well done, and it gives me some music to look for.

I've embedded this. I'll try to encode it and upload it to Stage6 in the next several days, if time permits, for higher quality.

I'm going to go ahead and move the Embedding directions to this forum, I think I left them in Off-Topic on accident.

Awesome, thanks Cider.

Have added this to the official SSC thread which can be viewed from the main site; with your permission, I'd like to format your original post a bit to make it a stand-alone movie as well, like Fame's.

Can I ask what UI you are using and where I could download it if possible?

The UI is a custom job I designed using a few Ace2 modifications and some other mods for informational purposes (ie: sw stats, sct). Im not aware of any package that includes this setup, but I can surely supply information regarding the interface for anybody thats interested.

When it comes to incorperating mods into your UI, I suggest working with them one at a time as you build your interface. This will allow you to adapt to the options sets much easier and understand what that mod can do for you... rather than downloading them all at once and having a mess on your screen when you load your character.

fixed

Well. If anyone still reads this, im really interested in your UI, Athen. It is clear, easy to use and looks great. I know this would be quite a bit to ask of you (if your not up for it i understand completely), but would u perhaps give me a list of all the mods you used. I read the post where u said that you customized it using Ace2 addons and such, but i need specifics, if u decide to help, thank you so much.