+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ugly merciless shoulders

Ugly merciless shoulders

I am closing in on the needed arena points to get me a pair of Merciless Gladiator shoulders. They are real nice in all aspect but one - they look ridiculous. "Knife like bat wings" is the best description I can give... The Arena season 1 shoulders look way cooler with the lava glowing beast skull.

Well I have decided to postpone the buy by going for the shield first. But due to looks I am even inclined to wait for Season 3 before buying the shoulders... I wonder what they look like...

I should probably mention the helm in the s2 gladiator set - but no I don't wanna get all worked up again...
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Daddy Gamer - The art of gaming while being a parent

roll a cow both shoulders and helm especially together look bad a$$. I look like a gargoyle bent on destruction.

he he he...
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Daddy Gamer - The art of gaming while being a parent

Since Season 1 looked like T4 and Season 2 looked like T5 armor, I'm assuming that Season 3 will look like T6 armor. There's a few pics of it Here on Wowhead.

I actually like the T5 shoulders, but agree that the T4 are pretty sweet too.

I like my S2 Merc Gear ...Gives fair warning to all comers that im not to be messed with

Does this mean it's mercilessly ugly?

i love my shoulders, i think they look sick as hell and since they are colored nearly the same as t4 helm, they match perfectly to double as a tanking shoulder too!

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

+ Reply to Thread