+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms PvP alternative.

Arms PvP alternative.

Im currently lvling a warrior, and my main focus is PvP, and i was researching on viable builds etc, that suits my playstyle! and i would like something like

38 / 20 / 3

World of Warcraft Europe -> Talents

Ive not seen any info about something like that tho, so i was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback <3

// Zetsumei

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

For pvp deathwish and improved intercept are incredibly important talents.

Well, from what i have heard, enrage removes / overwrites death wish.. which makes dw pretty... a waste 3min cd unless you just use it to break fear?

aha ok, that means you dont think that my build is a good idea? ^^ but i guess its up to what playstyle im going for :P i think i should try them all ^^

If you are going to be doing arena and want to get decent rating you need imp intercept and you need deathwish. There are no viable alternatives.

And tactical mastery is more important then 3/5 improved mortal strike.

You can move some of the lower tier talents in the trees but you really need to be 35/23/3

hehe, im sure there are ppl that got high rating without dw and imp intercept :<

but aint stance mastry important in for example the arena?

DO you mean tactical mastery? If so it is very important and part of the build I linked.

And I have NEVER seen a build for an arena warrior over 1700 rating without deathwish and improved intercept. I ahve also never seen a build that had more then 35 points in arms. Improved mortal strike is a terrible talent.

i concur with meeks and if you are wondering you generally use DW as a preempt on fear IE zerker rage charge/intercept MS white hamstring zerker rage buff is almost up pop DW and continue attack sequence then as soon as zerker rage is back up pop it again

and yes imp MS is a waste especially for PVP

ah yes, tactical mastery! i was just wondering, since it was not included in the sample you linked

Seems to have kicked out when I created the link...those 3 unspent points go in it.

There is a reason why 3x/23/3 is a cookie cutter build :P Deathwish is pretty much necessary for fights with a warlock and impr. intercept coupled with the 4parts set bonus is almost godlike.

Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft
    is what I spec for PVP. cheaper executes are nice and I value impr harmstring more than blood frenzy (especially for my 2:2 where my mate plays a priest who needs any breathing space he can get for burns, heals and more).

+ Reply to Thread