+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guides?

Guides?

Ok here goes. My main actually became my alt for a while when i leveled another character to play with some friends on another server. Im looking to level my main(currently 40) as fast as possible. So i was wondering if anyone knows of any guides, aside from Jame's, that are free and accessible that might be possibly faster. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Take Jame`s guide, and stick to it, there isn't a faster way really. Maybe Guildies run you through everything, maybe you find a slightly better guide, i heared commercial one even have Add Ons with Quest Info.

Advice: Stick to Jame`s, it`s good and it`s free.
    Withiut his guides, my Warrior (first 60) wouldn't have make it that far.

Yea i suppose ill just do that. Already used his guide for my horde character. Just wondering if there was anything faster. Anyway, thanks I appreciate it.

The only thing faster than Jame's Guide is someone who has repeatedly used Jame's Guide. The grind to 60 isn't nearly as well planned and thought out as the 60-70 grind. I find I hate it. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulonn View Post
    The only thing faster than Jame's Guide is someone who has repeatedly used Jame's Guide. The grind to 60 isn't nearly as well planned and thought out as the 60-70 grind. I find I hate it. A lot.
    brian kopp still holds the record for fastest to 60 with 3 days 19 hrs playtime, he has a guide aswell, not free tho

Yea ive thought about the while brian kopp thing, dont know if i actually want to spend money on a guide though

you can always *cough* download it *cough*

I *bought* koop's guide, and it's not bad. I find Jame's easier to follow.

+ Reply to Thread