+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Put me in coach, I think I'm ready

Put me in coach, I think I'm ready

I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on my gear. So far I have been able to tank up to Curator and was wondering if I could go to prince with my setup so far.

Also wonder if I should bother putting any Solid Star of Elune in some of my blue pieces. I am not sure if I will be replacing them any time soon so I have not spent a lot on them.

Here is the link to my armory.

Perkele's Armory

looks fine for prince.

You may want to replace the elementium band with the violet ring though, unless you got the caster or healer ring >D...?

Resocket your Timewardens with 9 stams and put on your VE ring.

But yea, you are fine for prince and on.

Think +9 stam would be fine for the leggings or should I go out for the +12's? Still need 500 rep till I get honoured for the VE upgrade

I'd put 12 stamina in your pants if you can afford them-- they're good pants and you never know when you'll get the upgrade to drop. Also, strength enchants, bad. I'd replace those soon. =/

Looking pretty good so far, though.

Quote Originally Posted by criss View Post
    I'd put 12 stamina in your pants if you can afford them-- they're good pants and you never know when you'll get the upgrade to drop. Also, strength enchants, bad. I'd replace those soon. =/

Looking pretty good so far, though.
    Yeah some of us get landed with those for ages...

+ Reply to Thread