+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Feelings of inadequancy

Feelings of inadequancy

After a long break (1 year), I went in to BC. Though I am doing ok grinding, I am feeling inadequately geared. Should I head back to the other side and get stuff there or am I fine here. It looks like most armor and weapons are geared to people that are already lvl 70. Pls take a look at what I am currently using and give me some insight

The Armory

Moved to Armory section!

This is imho, but you should definately be fine in Outland. Quests in outland give greens that match up and surpass your armor. I remember when I was using Obsidian Edged Blade when I entered Outland and it was quickly matched by a green item from a quest and if not by that, The Voidaxe at 65 kicked the crap out of OEB.

Basically, just stay in Outland, do quests, get your greens and work onto 70.

Remember, Green is the new Purple

I guess the next question would be, besides stats what makes the green better then purple now. I mean how do i figure that out. Cause there were times way back when that you could get a green that had better stats but because it was green it didn't compare

Well...Stats normally are the greatest reason. I mean the reason I switched out my Field Marshal armor and OEB was the fact that the stats were better. Sure they looked like butt compared to my shinyness of Field Marshal but the stats made me a lot more powerful. I mean, you're not gonna drop your shoulders for the new +int crap. But if it has +crit, +hit, agi, str, and all that, Purple or not, it's a boost and can boost your overall performance.

Another plus is that greens have a big difference in repair than the epics so ya get to save some money on the way to 70
    Last edited by Hammerthor; 09-11-2007 at 08:08 PM.

Ok so what did you do with all you nice shiny gear? auction, sell it, put it in the bank. I have a lot of chit in the bank and in bags that I have no idea what to do with now

Personally, most is stored. All the Tier 1 and Tier 2 I earned back in the day is kept around for generally two reasons...

1.) Sentamental value of all the hard work I put in to get it

2.) I could disenchant it myself, but Nexus Crystals aren't worth what they used to be.

Now with stuff like the Field Marshal armor, If I recall, you cannot sell or disenchant it so your only option is to destroy it so all of that mostly is in my bank to, again, be there for all the hard work I put in to get it.

I had a lvl 70 tell me i need new weapons, but didn't offered any advice or help. Can some take a look and offer up some help

use Wowhead for you items checkup .
    Fast, easy and the filter system they have is very nice .
    http://www.tankspot.com/signatures/e...aver/image.jpg

Democracy is two wolfes and a sheep voting what to have for dinner. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

+ Reply to Thread