+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some socketing questions.

Some socketing questions.

Hey guys, i just got two major upgrades last night, a Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer and the Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden, but i am stumped on what to socket them with, based on my armory, listed below...

The Armory

And the two items...

Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer- Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer - Items - World of Warcraft

Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden- Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden - Items - World of Warcraft

What do you think would be the best socket choices for me? i have well over 490 defense, so should i just load the gloves with solid stars of elune or would a +4 shield block rating be worth geting the bonus. I was thinking a +8 Hit rating gem on the gun, but i'd like some differant opinions, thanx to anyone who can help me =)

If your having TPS problems a +8 hit isn't bad but otherwise I would go with Solid Star of Elune. Almost every gem slot I have is that.

For the gun I choose a talasite (due to the socket bonus you won't loose a lot of stam compared to a star of elune), for the maiden gloves I took 2 stars of elune. Hit is an option of course as well.

Block rating is next to useless

Also surely you have the karazhan ring (replace either of your rings, id replace elementium band with the karazhan ring since block value is nice)

Lucky man.

That gyro-balanced khorium destroyer is the best tanking gun I've seen in the game yet.

+ Reply to Thread