+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Follow up to Of Steel?

Follow up to Of Steel?

Hey there people (and i guess more specifically Cider...),

First time leveling a character in WoW and have been following the talent specs in Of Steel. Just about to reach lvl 45 and have chosen the Arms route. However, the guide leaves off its talent suggestions at lvl 45 and states that it will provide more info in another guide. I'm wondering what I should put my talent points in post-45 as an Arms spec warrior hoping to go Prot for endgame.

That's about it. Thanks for the help everyone. Love being a part of this community.

Heya Lilie

By looking at your armory, I have a few suggestions on what to put your points in.

-Finish off Weapon Mastery with the next point you get
    -Put two points in both Second Wind and Blood Frenzy
    -Max out Improved Mortal Strike

Endless rage wasn't an extreme need for me, although useful, I think your points could be spent better elsewhere.

Now, a good bit of points if you stay dps will go into the fury tree after you get what you want in the arms tree. However, I'm not an expert at the fury tree for I was arms when I was leveling.

Hope this helps!

I wouldn't grab imp Mortal strike personally, just grab MS, Weapon Mastery, and maybe Second wind or B-frenzy, you pick your choice, then go down the arms tree

with cruelty -> Booming voice/imp demo shout -> for grinding i found blood craze useful but you may want to just opt for 5/5 commanding presence -> Enrage -> Deathwish/ Imp Slam / Imp execute or Imp Intercept -> Your choice 3/5 flurry or 3/3 Tactical Mastery in Protection tree.

READ THIS: Posting & Chat Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by Turelliax View Post
    I will never be a kaz.. no one can reach the utter awesomeness of you.
    http://i.imgur.com/3vbQi.gif

Thanks guys! Super helpful. Just finished out weapons mastery...i'll devise on the next.

You guys are awesome.
    The Raid - A feature length documentary following the lives of a group of virtual raiders.

+ Reply to Thread