[stage6wide]1601294[/stage6wide]
    Fame <Premonition> Alleria-US
    Download Here
    View WWS Report

Hyjal Boss Compilation
    [stage6wide]1711194[/stage6wide]
    Fame <Premonition> Alleria-US
    Download Here

The trash looks so fun liek im a paladin and i could literally tank it all if it doesnt kill me and the bosses look quite simple

Quote Originally Posted by Joanadark View Post
    Textbook one-shots of perfectly executed encounters will always lookeasy and simply..
    Its very difficult to see the true nature of a fight from watching a video of a farming clear.

First-kill frapses and footage of near-thing wipes on the encounter will give you a much better idea of how challenging a boss really is.
    This is very true.

But the bosses in Hyjal are all quite simple :P Remember, 80% of the encounter is the trash waves beforehand.
    Follow me on Twitter | Facebook | Google+

Well those boss kills where actualy some of our sloppiest kills, you can sort of tell by seeing all the deaths on XRS. However it is mostly trash... just sucks learning it at first since if you wipe, you will have to reclear the trash.

We are going to Kaz'rogal for the first time today. As far as I know its a really crazy dps race. With the dps having to go all out and even further id like to ask if this fight is threat sensitive?

How is the rage gain on kaz? Would it be a good idea to use max SBV/expertise/hit gear at him?

Alpiino: yes. And if you aren't a Tauren, drink a firewater or something and beef your hitbox; resisting the warstomp or being out of range of it is priceless.

2 tips:
    1) Have your mana users put on just 2 pieces of SR, generally their necklace and the cape. This should be enough, obviously when used in conjunction with prayer of shadow ward and the like.
    2) Tank him next to Thrall or, if you really really need it, drag him through the tauren warriors and then to Thrall.

But you shouldn't worry too much, Kaz'rogal's a joke. We 1 shot him the first time we got past his trash and we didn't even have Thrall involved. Also I think they nerfed the Marks of Kaz'rogal at some point because it seems like he takes longer to start spamming them than he used to. It's a race but it's not too bad.

Edit: that first time we encountered him and 1 shot him it was a sloppy kill with like 70&#37; of the raid dead but a 1 shot is a 1 shot. Now, we kill him before anyone dies.
    My Armory (May be in PvP Gear)

Two shotted kaz'rogal. Not that hard.

Now going for Azgalor. Thinking of keeping a bit more avoidance gear due to that silence he makes.

pain supression help's a lot
    and some shadow resi 4 u healers 2 avoide silence

Any chance of getting these 2 movies on the new server? FIlefront doesent have them anymore.

Adding an Archimonde video.

This video isn't from a tank's PoV, but it's not like there's a whole lot to see from that perspective anyway. I highly recommend downloading the full-size version as it looks much better than the stream.

I particularly like how the priest PoV emphasizes the importance of avoidance and emergency button use for the tank. For a large part of the fight healers are unable to heal the tank, so high EH and low avoidance probably wouldn't work too well here.

My stats on that kill, raid buffed (some from memory)
    ~21k hp
    ~19k armor
    ~55&#37; miss + dodge + parry
    115 hit rating
    36 expertise skill
    368 shield block value

This gear combo emphasizes a good balance of EH, avoidance and expertise at the expense of SBV, and worked out well for me (very few of the many "learning" wipes were due to tank death). Trinkets used were [item]Scarab of Displacement[/item] and [item]Commendation of Kael'thas[/item]

Almost all hybrid classes were healing for this fight, as we were able to tell early on that this left us with plenty of DPS to beat the enrage timer and seemed to be the most reliable way to prevent nasty Soul Charges. Your mileage may vary.

WWS report for the kill shown.

[filefront]610915[/filefront]
    Archimonde
    Priest PoV
    <Elysium> Burning Legion US first kill, 4/25/08
    Download hi-rez version here

Last edited by Armstrong; 04-30-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    Armstrong
    <Elysium>
    Burning Legion US