+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate my fury warrior

Rate my fury warrior

The Armory

I know I need to improve my ap and crit but what do you guys think, im waiting for the helmet off vr, how much hit should i have? what do you guys think?

You have plenty of hit. I personally ran with 197 hit rating and had no rage problems whatsoever, at least in Karazhan (although with my new shoulders it's up to 210, and those gems are temporary, I swear! >_>)

What you need to focus on now is more AP and crit. If you check out the Fury guide here on TS), there's currently a mindset that you shouldn't gem for hit unless you are under 100. Given the amount of hit you have, you could easily afford to change some of those gems for crit or strength gems. Beyond that, I'm a bit out of my league, as my guild is in Kara, while yours is in SSC/TK. Keep at it and show everyone what a good DPS warrior can do =D.
    Why use big words when a diminutive alternative will suffice?
    http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/im...nnaxxramas.jpg

First and foremost, as mentioned. Get rid of all those hit gems. I'd personally probably lean more heavily on crit as a replacement gem, but that's from the assumption that you always have an enhance shaman in your group. If that's not true a more balanced split of crit/str gems would possibly be a better choice.

Additionally, agi really isn't a very good stat for DPS warriors. It takes about 50% more agi per point of crit than it does crit rating, and unlike rogues and kitties we get no AP from it. Strength to gloves nets a nice boost to AP, letting you focus your gems on more crit rating.

I've no personal experience with it, but it strikes me that the Wrath card is a somewhat weak trinket for a DW class that relies heavily on critting frequently. A Bloodlust Broach, or perhaps an hourglass might be a better choice until you can get your hands on some delicious raid trinkets. If your experience with the trinket differs, feel free to discount this.

+ Reply to Thread