Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Illidan Stormrage

Illidan Stormrage

[stage6wide]1589343[/stage6wide]
    Download Here
    View WWS Report

Final bump. Thanks a lot for posting these, Fame. These are going to be a help to a lot of Warriors, and should help us get more discussion on the deep endgame, something I've been missing.

These will be posted to the frontpage as news.

awesome, comming from you that means alot to me man. im going to try and get vashj, kael, and the rest of MH. if you, or anyone else has a request for a video please let me know so i can get it recorded this week. also, any questions in in regards to the movies, encounters, ui, etc are welcome aswell.

Fame, this was awesome thanks! Love the view angles and great music.

Good work!

Cool video. Why don't you use shield block constantly? I noticed your avoidance is really high so that's my best guess why. Interesting to see you get by with so little damage.

Thanks for the kind words so far.

To answer the question, Illidan dont crush (im passive crush immune anyways.) You will notice him casting "Shear" about every 10 seconds. Shear can be Dodged, Parried, or Blocked (it cannot Miss (thus taking away about 14% of my avoidance.) To be sure that i wont take a shear, i reserve my SB for the casts. You can hit it every cd (since it is every 10 sec) but i rather not take the risk due to human error and miss it by .1 of a sec. He also DW' so your SB charges get eaten up quite fast anyways.

I like you UI, haven't had much expirence atm with differnet UI, which one is it?

and ahh to be a progression tank again /sniffle

lol that fight looks very fun

Its a custome one that i have been playing around with ever since BC came out. its mostly Pitbull and Bartender3. i can upload it if you are intrested. It takes up roughly 18 MiB so its very lightweight.

Thus far, the Illidan encounter is my favorite encounter in BC.

Am going to convert this movie to Stage6, if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Fame View Post
    Its a custome one that i have been playing around with ever since BC came out. its mostly Pitbull and Bartender3. i can upload it if you are intrested. It takes up roughly 18 MiB so its very lightweight.

Yes that would great, I have been loocking from some clean UIs like that

I converted to Stage6 DivX. I don't have a setting on the forums yet for your specific resolution, so I have it playing in widescreen on the forums.

Also, character model change to Night Elf?

Thanks alot for converting it, it certainly does look better in Stage6. If you like i can go back and set it to any specific resolution that you would like in vegas (i play on a 1920x1200 resolution and recorded it in fraps @ 1/2) i might need a walk through on how to do that however since im still fairly new to video editing.

Yeah, the way a female human holds illidans shield was just not sitting right with me. Plus i enjoy how quick female NE's move around. The hair on her is messed up at the moment and i would have to go through a long process to fix that... might just play around with other race models later today.

Stonehoof i will have it up for you when i get back home from work.
    Last edited by Fame; 09-01-2007 at 02:16 PM.

fame,

can you let me know your tanking gear + spec? kinda curious about it

Quote Originally Posted by Fame View Post

Yes i'd also like to see what Mods and gear u work with .

My spec
    Gear: I change my gear on every encounter depending on a few factors (how many healer we have [more avoidance if less] / the dps that night [if high then go higher threat] / the boss [mother = high avoidance / gorefiend = high threat] )
    as far as Illidan goes i wear the following.
    Helm: [item]Onslaught Greathelm[/item]
    Neck: [item]Pendant of Titans[/item]
    Shoulders: [item]Onslaught Shoulderguards[/item]
    Chest: [item]Onslaught Chestguard[/item]
    Bracers: [item]Eternium Shell Bracers[/item]
    Gloves: [item]Gauntlets of Enforcement[/item]
    Belt: [item]Girdle of Stability[/item]
    Legs: [item]Onslaught Legguards[/item]
    Feet: [item]Myrmidon's Treads[/item]
    Rings: Band of Eternity (Revered version) / [item]Band of the Abyssal Lord[/item]
    Trinkets: [item]Scarab of Displacement[/item] / [item]Shadowmoon Insignia[/item]
    Weapon: [item]Mallet of the Tides[/item]
    Shield: [item]Bulwark of Azzinoth[/item]
    Ranged: [item]Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer[/item]

All the sockets are +15 stam with the exception of the Gun which is +8 hit. Rings enchanted with +4 stats, the rest of the enchants are stam or the highest turn in for avoidance (shoulders/helm) The only two pieces of gear idealy that i would want which i dont have yet are [item]Faceplate of the Impenetrable[/item] and [item]Praetorian's Legguards[/item]

One thing im curious about which has nothing to do with the fight really, but is there any good guides to changing the model of my character? ive been intrested in changing things around since my shoulders got nerfed and my character became an eye sore for myself. I am pretty sure its against ToS, but im not real concerned with that hehe.

I personaly dont consider it an exploite (at least not for what i use it for) and i think this communite is mature enough not to abuse model editing enough to turn it into exploites (terrain flipping or model sizing.)
    MMOwned
    You will need to make a new account, otherwise you wont be able to see the links. If you have an Anti-Virus running, you will have to turn it off at the time of you running the program to bypass Blizz' load check. (if you have AVG, you will have to uninstall it entierly otherwise you wont be able to run the progream) If you need help obtaining ModelEditFix.exe please let me know, i have a safe version of it uploaded. For any other questions you can contact me aswell and i will love to help you out setting up a a new reskined toon.

Ciderhelm if you disagree with me posting the link or even discussing this, i sincerely apologize and will take the link down asap.
    Last edited by Fame; 09-01-2007 at 11:53 AM.

This is my UI. I can only hope that i RARed up all the proper files so please let me know if you are missing something. It is fairly clean and hardly takes up any memory. If Pitbull UF's will be laging you slightly, this also includes AG_UF's that should work fine aswell, so just disable Pitbull and enagle AG and everything should work fine.

Download here
    Put this into your WTF/Account/AccountName/ folder since i forgot to add it into the Rar
    Last edited by Fame; 09-02-2007 at 02:47 PM.

Very nice and good move with very good quality. Thanks alot for posting it.