+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Arms warrior

Arms warrior

currently set up as a 31/30 Arms fury build (would look into changing this but want it to revolve around using a 2h axe preferably a hybrid or arms build)

My primary role in my guild would be melee dps but do get called upon to be off tank from time to time.

Armory

not sure if i logged out in Tank gear or Arms DPS gear but both sets of gear could do with several upgrades not really sure what i should be aiming for.

Any assistance would be welcome

cloak is good vengeance wrap = sex
    bracers pvp epic
    ranged wep wolfsniper or arena s2
    belt pvp epic
    boots ogrila or ironstriders pvp's arent bad either
    trinkets abacuss hourglass bloodlust brooch any 2

Helm CE rep "enchant"
    gloves 15str
    pants cobra or nether cobra armor kit

with cobra and the other "enchants" thats 104 extra ap so 7.5 dps

Why no Blood Frenzy?

If you are going to be melee DPS, why not improve other melee DPS as well?

yeah I'd drop down to 3/5 flurry and snag blood frenzy it should be a fairly good trade plus you up all other physical dmg done by the raid (tanks, rogues, hunters).

The MS warrior in my guild has blood frenzy and its worked for him so far.

hob

thunder and i had talked about spec on shoutbox he was planning on checking my armory for spec after work but wanted solid gear selection written down so he could remember all the gear we discussed

Thanks for the advice on talents have switched a few around now.
    The dps on Prince this week seemed to have improved not sure if it was down to him having the blood frenzy debuff on him most of the time or if others had improved on gear too.
    I'll be logging out in my tank gear for a few weeks as that too could do with some improvements, again if anyone has any advice on some relatively easy tanking gear to get hold of to replace what i have so far it would be appreciated.

Tank-gear-wise it kinda depends on how much of the kara loot your tanks have as I'm assuming you'll get them after your tanks, but outside of kara:

I would suggest one more (maybe and a bit) BM or dunholde runs to get the rest of your KoT rep and then get timewardens legs (also gives you access to the def helm enchant). Then, though it won't be necessarily be quick. Complete the arc key quest chain (for a new belt) this has the double advantage of getting you a decent amount of sha'tar rep so by the end of it you wont be far off being able to run heroic mech for badges, the sun eater as well as adding to your sha'tar rep for the shield.
    **Give me a hug and I'll defend you with my life**
    Blog: http://www.tankspot.com/blog.php?550-Shortypop

+ Reply to Thread