+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few tips might be handy

A few tips might be handy

The Armory

13847 HP unbuffed
    15775 armor unbuffed
    274 block value

My guild (Im new and a paladin tank hehe!) has magtheridon on farm status and is venturing into SSC. Hmm i thought id just post here for some interest and because i was bored..

Your gear looks nice, a good amount of EH while maintaining Uncrush/Uncrit. In other words, a good progression set.

If I were you, I'd start putting together a threat set and a high avoidance set. Once you start getting the gear, it's all about flexability in gear. You don't always need that much Effective Health. It's actually more effective to have a comfortable amount of Effective Health and focus some of your stat points towards threat/avoidance.

Being able to maximize your stats on an encounter per enounter situation will make everything smoother.

I have an avoidance set i plan to use for lootreaver:
    11.8k hp in that and 53.9% total parry/dodge/miss..
    as for threat im a bit lacking on that stat (spell damage) having passed on t4 shoulders 3x has hurt me quite a bit and after the 3rd time that guild disbanded meh..(passed to healers who were using poor shoulders..)
    And err bag space sux..healing gear, tanking items, pots..im seriously considering investing in a mana potion injector...just to free up 2 bag slots but first maybe upgrading to 18 slots T_T..

+ Reply to Thread