Rip me a new one
My latest plan, in order, is to:
1) get Mongoose.
2) Run Mech and Bot for a new belt (quest reward, forget what it's called)
3) Get a shield drop from Bot on my first run, lol. Or, get shield from Sha'tar rep
4) Run Dark Portal after the new patch (7 debuffs from Temporus rather than 10)
5) Run Durnholde and DP to get my helmet chant thingie, and my KoT leggings.
6) SL for for Adamantite Figurine and Murmur for shoulders.
7) Scryer rep for shoulder chant thingie
8) Start the rep grind for heroics.
Am I on the right track?
Is my order correct?
Are my stats lopsided so far?
How bout my Talents? (yes I know, I need to dump improved Revenge, just waiting for cost to decay).
Move moongoose enchant to bottom of the bucket. You'll be mad if you put it on anything that won't last you 4+ weeks.
Other that that I would say rep rep rep and kara kara kara.
Yeah, probably good advice about mongoose.
I'm finding it's a bit more expensive than I anticipated.
Originally Posted by Vinexia
could not have said it better......mongoose on king's defender but not really before.....
I put 20 str on my MH until i got KD. An agility enchant wouldn't be too bad either.
+7 i think would add more threat than 20 str I believe someone more awake than i may be able to crunch the numbers
Thanks for the comments and the great advice on the Shout box. Think I'm gonna forget about Mongoose for a while, keep Crusader on my Grand Marshal's Quickblade, and run Mech/Bot for my belt, and finish up BM, then farm SL for trinket and shoulders, and SV for Devilshark cape.
Then farm for rep and run heroics for a few more upgrades, then Kara.
In 2 weeks when cost of respec decays, I'll dump improved Revenge and pick up some more rage.
Thanks again for the advice.
Dabiri's Enigma is a real nice trinket for tanking as well. Its a reward from a quest chain in Netherstorm. Here's a link to the trinket on Allakhazam and the link for the beginning of the quest chain (3 parts long). You'll need some help for the last part but its worth your time.
Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Item: Dabiri\'s Enigma
Allakhazam.com: World of Warcraft: Quest: Recipe for Destruction
Thanks Mel, I put it on my list of To Dos.