+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adrenalize - Arms Spec at the Moment

Adrenalize - Arms Spec at the Moment

Ok, Im currently Taking a short break from the Game, Before i went I Respecced to arms/fury, But need some input on my gear for Good pre-raid stuff I can easily get my hands on when I get back, Also A decent spec would be Much Appreciated.

A note, Im using That axe at the moment, However, When i get back, First time Despair Drops from The opera event, I will be getting it, as No-one else wants it. And I am also going to get the DPS Engineering googles made as well

Havent been specced arms in nearly 18 months, So I am very rusty as to what I should be focussing on

The Armory
    Last edited by adrenalize; 08-07-2007 at 01:47 AM.

k, first thing: get some crit, change some gems and upgrade to blue ones and you should be fine. Second thing: you need more HP to pvp without any problems, i'm not saying get 11k of health out of no where, but if you can get to 10k (even with tank gear) that should do for now.

Try to run instances (yuck!) to get some gear, like the Gloves of Cruel Intention, or the Abacus of Violent Odds. If you can, get another part of Doomplate or change your legs for a more DPS focused legs (don't really matters if it's leather.)

About the spec, try this one out Cookie Cutter BC Special Edition that spec makes pvp really easy

To sum it up, get more health (+10k), get more crit (+28% in Bat.St), and get more AP (+1400 Unbuffed).

GL, and have fun

I like 5-mans, and I will be happy to respec to prot for a little while so that it helps to have me tanking in heroics and such, since my prot gear is so much better then my dps gear.

Going to try and run for the doomplate shoulders first from heroic Underbog, Seeing as we have that one pretty much nailed now. Also want the Vanquishers legplates from Heroic Mechanar(only epic i didnt see when i was grinding for my Sun-Eater), Also we I tend to only pay out the cash for blue gems in gear im going to use ALL the time or epic gear, as its a waste of cash imo for something gettin replaced
    Last edited by adrenalize; 08-07-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Ok, Im coming back to the game this week after a month off, But im not going to be raiding for a month, Going to be taking full advantage of the opppurtunity to do some arena and get the shield If I can. Can anyone reccomend me some Decent Upgrades. Also, I have never been a big Pvp'r so Some advice on what I should be concentrating on would be good,(i.e how can I maximise my chance to not die, what abilities should I have, and any Addons/macro's I might find useful)

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread